Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

it has arrived Options
darbyvet
#1 Posted : 17 December 2013 03:18:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Hello fellow modelers.
The first parts of my D51 locomotive arrived today.
I plan to post WIP pictures of my build.I am building the train and NOT painting it. I really like the brass look.
I have built a few model kits before and I am looking forward to this kit.
I like the monthly shipments. it will felp to break up the build so I don't get bored.
Trotsky
#2 Posted : 17 December 2013 05:18:45

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Good luck with this build it is a challenge but very rewarding ...I have learnt so much from my builds about.. wooden ships Nelsons navy the Napoleonic wars...Japanese trains ...and a whole host of skills...again good luck Dave C
H.M.S Victory
H.M.S Victory X Section
H.M.S Surprise under the bench
D-51
Tomick
#3 Posted : 17 December 2013 08:58:17

Groups:

Welcome to ModelSpace Darby, look forward to seeing how your build Cool
jase
#4 Posted : 17 December 2013 14:34:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcolm the the Forum. If you have any questions just shout out lots of help and support on the forum.

Jase
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
darbyvet
#5 Posted : 17 December 2013 16:03:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Thanks guys.
I have built a few Pocher cars and some ship models before.I have been looking for a large scale train to build forever. This came along just at the right time. Of course now I am going away for a few days so i will be itching to get back and start building.Pictures to follow.I am sure I will be dipping in to your collective knowledge!!
best regards
Carl
arpurchase
#6 Posted : 17 December 2013 16:59:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Darbyvet
Welcome to the forum and il look forward to your diary
regards
AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .