Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages «<456
Gohfelders Victory X-Section - finished! :-) Options
der Gohfelder
#101 Posted : 26 October 2013 19:45:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi Andy & Alan!
Thank you very much for your kind comments! Now there is more time for all the other projects! BigGrin

Regards, Bernd
delboy271155
#102 Posted : 26 October 2013 20:25:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

WTG Bernd.

That is one amazing build, you should be very proud of your results.

Cool Love Cool Love Drool Drool Cool Love Cool Love

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

der Gohfelder
#103 Posted : 26 October 2013 22:14:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Thanks Derek - I´m proud about your words!

Regards, Bernd
stevie_o
#104 Posted : 27 October 2013 18:28:15

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

der Gohfelder
#105 Posted : 27 October 2013 18:34:16

Hi Stevie!
Thank you very much for your nice words and thanks for looking in!!!

Regards, Bernd
petpole
#106 Posted : 27 October 2013 23:07:00

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Amazing X-section, you have really made a build to be proud of.

Peter
Builds in progress: HMS Victory.HMS Surprise.
Completed builds: Revell London Bus 1/24.
Builds to do:Sovereign of the seas, Hms Albion.
Martyn Ingram
#107 Posted : 28 October 2013 11:37:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Stunning work Bernd I love it BigGrin Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
ian smith
#108 Posted : 28 October 2013 15:16:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi bernd.
Really stunning cross section.
Fantastic work you should be really proud off.
Ian Cool Cool BigGrin
Current builds.Hachettes build the bismark,HMS Victory, HMS Hood.
Finished Builds Corel HMS Victory cross section.
der Gohfelder
#109 Posted : 28 October 2013 16:55:59

Hi Peter, Martyn and Ian!
Thank you very much for your nice comment! You make me ashamed....BigGrin

Regards, Bernd
Foz
#110 Posted : 28 October 2013 17:34:34

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Bernd

A fantastic build that you should be really proud off.

Regards

Foz
Marcel
#111 Posted : 14 February 2014 10:05:05

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Viewing your build makes me want to be 5years old again and play Pirates again. Its beautiful craftsmanship on display. Well done ThumpUp
"Rather try and fail than had failed to try".

Sovereign of the Seas

Model Space forum: Marcel's build
der Gohfelder
#112 Posted : 14 February 2014 12:15:29

Hi!
Thank you very much for your kind comment!

Regards, Bernd
birdaj2
#113 Posted : 14 February 2014 14:35:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Bernd

You have made a really wonderful job putting this one together.

It looks wonderful and I am sure will receive as much praise from people that see it amongst your friends and family as it has on this forum.

Well done again you should be very proud of what you have achieved.

Kind regards

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
WildRover
#114 Posted : 14 February 2014 18:22:35

Bernd,

I absolutely LOVE the workmanship of this display, and once my house move is completed, this is what I am getting to go with my vic. The contrasting tones of woodstain really sets the display off, the idea of using teak instead of dark oak appears to be a brilliant concept. Thankyou for sharing it with us, I hope mine is even half as good as this, and even then I would be pleased with it
Completed: Earth, Moon, Sun Orbiter
Build a Model Solar System

Under Constuction: HMB Endeavour
HMS Victory
Mitsubishi Zero
Tiger Tank
D51

der Gohfelder
#115 Posted : 14 February 2014 18:42:55

birdaj2 wrote:
Bernd

You have made a really wonderful job putting this one together.

It looks wonderful and I am sure will receive as much praise from people that see it amongst your friends and family as it has on this forum.

Well done again you should be very proud of what you have achieved.

Kind regards

Tony

Hi Tony!
Thank you very much for your comment! I like this little x-section very much, now it´s in my office and a real eyecatcher BigGrin

Regards, Bernd
der Gohfelder
#116 Posted : 14 February 2014 18:47:36

WildRover wrote:
Bernd,

I absolutely LOVE the workmanship of this display, and once my house move is completed, this is what I am getting to go with my vic. The contrasting tones of woodstain really sets the display off, the idea of using teak instead of dark oak appears to be a brilliant concept. Thankyou for sharing it with us, I hope mine is even half as good as this, and even then I would be pleased with it

Hi wildrover!
Thank you very much for your comment! I´ve build my completed Victory model in a painted version. Later there was a Victory in a completely natural wooden style in a german forum, it was really blilliant. That´s why I had chosen these colors and are building my SotS also nearly natural.BigGrin

Regards, Bernd