Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Packaging Options
scottww86
#1 Posted : 18 March 2014 20:13:14

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

Just out of curiosity, will we be receiving the parts in boxes as they did in other countries or will they be in non postman proof plastic bags as was the case with the mp4-23?

The reason I'm asking is because I've come across a fault with my mp4-23 that I'm struggling to figure out due to bent parts!

Scott
If at first you don't succeed........skydiving is not for you!
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 18 March 2014 23:04:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Scott
This month I have recieved both my Zero and Samuria parts in sturdy cardboard boxes so I think that all subscriptions will soon be sent this way.
regards
AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

dandare
#3 Posted : 18 March 2014 23:22:10

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Hi Scott
This month I have recieved both my Zero and Samuria parts in sturdy cardboard boxes so I think that all subscriptions will soon be sent this way.
regards
AndyCool

ive not had any notification about the zero since 05/02/14 (almost six weeks)im chomping at the bit to get my next set of parts, how come you have yours? Confused

regards
Dan
Built - MP4/23, Zero, Deagostini Falcon, Model Airways 1903 Wright Flyer, Senna Mp4/4.
Working - Mclaren M23 1/8th scale to complement the Deagostini MP4/23 & Mp4/4
on the bench, Model Airways Sopwith Camel.
dandare
#4 Posted : 18 March 2014 23:22:44

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

sorry to jump on your thread Scott
Built - MP4/23, Zero, Deagostini Falcon, Model Airways 1903 Wright Flyer, Senna Mp4/4.
Working - Mclaren M23 1/8th scale to complement the Deagostini MP4/23 & Mp4/4
on the bench, Model Airways Sopwith Camel.
arpurchase
#5 Posted : 18 March 2014 23:30:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Dan
Sorry to hear about your parts but im only on issue/pack 10 where I think your close to the finish on your build.
The only thing I can suggest is to contact C/S and ask what has happened , sometimes things go astray in the post.
My appologys to Scotty aswell for thread jumping
regards
AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .