Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ebay Purchase Options
lilgoth89
#1 Posted : 27 March 2014 19:26:20

Groups: Registered

so i won an ebay bid on half of this. it came with only a few of the issues, and no instructions or magazines or information it was just a package of parts

i have the hull ( frames with 1 spare ) large numbers of planks a metal gun turret and part of her superstructure, i also have several metal parts still in box's and an eched brass bow plate,and a few deck plates i have zero idea which issues i have and need to complete the set as the chap did't know as he was selling it on behalf of his father who passed away

shall get some photos up soon hopefully

is there anyway to figure which issues i have, and a way to purchase those i need ?
Tomick
#2 Posted : 27 March 2014 19:51:15

Groups:

You wont be able to purchase the instructions as these are provided as downloads, but if you PM me your address detail I'll send you a disc with the full set of instructions.
lilgoth89
#3 Posted : 27 March 2014 22:27:01

ahh thank you my friend,

would getting the rest of the parts be easy ? im not sure how issues i have but the unopend ones ( i assume the newest ) are 18, 19 and 22

is there anywhere i can find out exactly what is in each issue so i can look on ebay / DeAgostini back order page to figure out what issues i have and which i need to complete the model ?
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 28 March 2014 07:36:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Lilgoth
When you recieve the CD off Tomic each section of the build has the list of parts used in that section so it will just be a case of matching up what you have with the listings.
Its a nice kit to build and feel free to browse my build diary and the official one if you wish and of course ask any questions you may have on the forum, plenty of people to help
regards
AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Tomick
#5 Posted : 28 March 2014 08:43:50

Groups:

lilgoth89 wrote:
ahh thank you my friend,

would getting the rest of the parts be easy ? im not sure how issues i have but the unopend ones ( i assume the newest ) are 18, 19 and 22

is there anywhere i can find out exactly what is in each issue so i can look on ebay / DeAgostini back order page to figure out what issues i have and which i need to complete the model ?

You won't find a back issue list for the Yamato and purchasing individual parts set won't be impossible as they are provided as monthly parts sets containing 4 parts sets.

Speak with customer services to check, as it may not be possible to get all that you need in a cost effective way. 0845 1489 250/251

lilgoth89
#6 Posted : 28 March 2014 13:53:31

yeah once i know which parts i have, i might be able to start a subscription from there to finish the model, the detail looks pretty good so far tbh, never worked with photo etch brass though...so it will be rather entertaining