Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Our World War: Interactive Episode Options
arpurchase
#1 Posted : 30 August 2014 09:11:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi All

Heres something different, a chance to lead 1st WW soldiers as a corporal, make decisions and be rated on those decisions

http://www.bbc.co.uk/pro...name=news_index_preview

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Gandale
#2 Posted : 30 August 2014 10:58:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Looks like an interesting find Andy... Have had a look but haven't had a chance to try it out, hoping I get the chance sometime over the weekend..... How did you do though????? BigGrin BigGrin

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#3 Posted : 30 August 2014 13:44:52

BigGrin Hi Alan

I scored 67% there are some split decisions to be made and it brings home how making the wrong one can affect more than just yourself. In all quite an eye opener

Regards

AndyCool

Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Gandale
#4 Posted : 30 August 2014 22:56:20

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Hi Alan

I scored 67% there are some split decisions to be made and it brings home how making the wrong one can affect more than just yourself. In all quite an eye opener

Regards

AndyCool

Nice one Andy, I would take 67% as being a very good score.... Well done...

Regards

Alan
Gandale
#5 Posted : 31 August 2014 00:41:48

Hi Andy, I've tried the link several times now and it really does look interesting.... however, get to the first decision point about communication and no matter what I select it gets stuck with the message saying Buffering.... will have to try again later....

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#6 Posted : 31 August 2014 08:22:38

BigGrin Hi Alan

I did'nt have a problem but i do have superfast broadband , i think you mean you click on one of the three options and it just buffers which is a shame as when it works its very fast and split decisions have to be made quickly. All i can say is it could also be the volume of people trying it and keep at it.

Regards

AndyCool

birdaj2
#7 Posted : 31 August 2014 10:51:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Andy

It put my broadband to shame as well.

Got to the first question and decided to send a runner and never got any further.

However a very well put together feature that must have taken some effort to do.

Happy modelling

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach