Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
modelling problem Options
Gandale
#21 Posted : 09 August 2014 01:00:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

neilwinkerwatson wrote:
I have now spent months trying to deal with customer services about this issue. They have supplied me with a new pack 2 but there is no partbto replace frame 7 in this pack. All the bits in pack 2 get used up as per instructions. Cs have no knowledge of a part supplied incorrectly in pack 1 being supplied again in pack 2. I am still in the same position with frame 7 obviously incorrect. Can anyone shed any light on this that can be passed to cs so they understand the problem and can solve it. Thanks.

Neil, try sending a PM to Admin giving as full account as you can as to the problem you are having... Would also include your account details so they can investigate and hopefully help you come to a successful conclusion...... Hope this helps you out...

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#22 Posted : 09 August 2014 09:59:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi Neil
The correct frame you need should have no fixing lugs on it and should arrive with Pack 2, part numbers 5,6 7,8.
Contacting CS Again to try and get this resolved is one solution another may be to make your own former from the several you may have that are useless to you as they are.
Just a suggestion and something i would have done by now
Regards
Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

neilwinkerwatson
#23 Posted : 27 August 2014 10:42:58

They have replaced pack 2 and the only parts in it are the parts described in the plans. The biggest annoyance is the fact cs only reply about once every six weeks and then only after numerous shirty emails telling them to reply. Fashioning a replacement would be good if i knew the dimensions. The one i have is too high so i would need to reshape it all. I fear my next move is to demand refund and quit the idea of building this.
Tomick
#24 Posted : 27 August 2014 14:41:49

Groups:

Can you send a PM to Admin via this link

http://forum.model-space...t.aspx?g=posts&t=94

Don't forget to include your account number. You may not receive an immediate response as its holiday time, but they will investigate and hopefully resolve the problem.
neilwinkerwatson
#25 Posted : 28 August 2014 17:13:04

Thanks for that. I have been mailing cs daily but only receive the auto reply promising 48 hrs contact. I have also mailed the guy who dealt with me but haven't heard anything from him in two weeks. I am mailing him again now so i will keep faith for a week more then i will pm you if no joy.
Tomick
#26 Posted : 28 August 2014 17:24:26

Groups:

You need to send a PM to Admin.
neilwinkerwatson
#27 Posted : 03 September 2014 10:11:21

I can happily report that the correct frame arrived yesterday. It was in pack 1of the Japanese version. It is definitely the correct one so i can get on with it now. must say i am envious of the Japanese who get better packaging, tools, glues and varnish supplied in the packs too. The metal casting is far superior to ours and the wood is cut much more accurately and neatly. They even laser cut the part numbers on each bit.
Now it is solved i need to move on after the disgusting service and hollow promises so i will now get to work. They were at least good enough to phone personally yesterday and i got an apology from the client relationship manager.

Thanks for the help here though :-)
birdaj2
#28 Posted : 03 September 2014 10:20:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Neil

Pleased it is now all resolved for you.

Happy modelling

Tony
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach