Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Hummer Trailer Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 07 September 2014 12:12:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi
yes ,we are far behind the UK with building the Hummer, so I have got a lot off time by building things for the Hummer. I try to build things myself,and keep the costs as low as possible.BigGrin The pictures shows how easy it is too build something without high costs. it isn't a problem to buy expensive Materials,but why ,when you can make it all by yourself. My Father allways told me"Son use your Brain" BigGrin . that's why I am saying everybody can do that himself. The Trailer I build for my Rubber Duck is only made from Aluminium. It,s weight is only 890 gr. The Canapy I put on is made off an old T-Shirt. Nearly sewing hole night BigGrin . For the Comourflage Net I used a Net you put over Trees too save your Fruits against Birds . The Problem is the Time between the next Issues, so I'm Building things for my Hummer,under the control off the scale of the Hummer. I also all ready tried the build off a Gatling Gun. My first Gatling (prototype) I placed on You tube.My Hummer is going too be a "NATO Hummer". The First Picture shows the Design I changed. I'm working with Water transfer Printing . That,s how I try to use my time to let the waiting Time for the next Issues pass by. BigGrin

Best Regards
Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
stevie_o
#2 Posted : 07 September 2014 12:45:07

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered