Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

1/32 heinkel from revell Options
alantait
#1 Posted : 02 July 2014 16:44:48

Groups: Registered

Hi Folks, thought i better do a build diary, so many newbies doing this and i feel as if i am missing out. anyway the good lady bought this for me a while back and i thought i would share it with you. starting today pictures to follow
current builds

victory,endeavour,thermoplye,constitution
Tomick
#2 Posted : 02 July 2014 21:05:26

Groups:

Look forward to seeing your work and congrat's on taking the plunge Cool
alantait
#3 Posted : 09 September 2014 22:21:36

current builds

birdaj2
#4 Posted : 09 September 2014 22:44:55

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Alan

Well done Sir. I gave been contemplating showing my meagre efforts on the occre adler locomotive and while I have progressed somewhat have not touched the kit for nearly 3 weeks now. I never was much at writing a diary and have been a bit concerned it might not be a good thing to start something I cannot finish or at least update on a regular basis.

Your Revell kit is a brilliant model so looking forward to see how you tackle this one Alan. Will be gods to see if you go for an out of box build or enhance ( in my humble view 1:32 Revell stands up very well without lots of add on extras)

Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
alantait
#5 Posted : 09 September 2014 23:19:53

Hi Tony, thanks for the reply, i have started the cockpit at long last, the model is good in quality, i am attempting to put up some photographs but as i ahve an olympus camera and the images are not loading up due to them being wrong formatCrying , i am following instructions, but no luck yet. they have been converted to jpegs and are small in size but i cannot get them from picassa to the forum.... help Confused
current builds

Gandale
#6 Posted : 09 September 2014 23:47:55

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

alantait wrote:
Hi Tony, thanks for the reply, i have started the cockpit at long last, the model is good in quality, i am attempting to put up some photographs but as i ahve an olympus camera and the images are not loading up due to them being wrong formatCrying , i am following instructions, but no luck yet. they have been converted to jpegs and are small in size but i cannot get them from picassa to the forum.... help Confused

Hi Alan, just a word on posting pics.... you say they have to be formatted as Jpegs, be aware Jpegs are different from JPG's and the format for the forum is JPG and not JPEG, there is a difference..... Hope this helps and we get to see some of your work real soon....

Regards

Alan
alantait
#7 Posted : 09 September 2014 23:58:31

aha, this may be where i am going wrong will re-copy them to this format tomorrow when i have time and try again, thanks for that Alan i was getting rather frustrated, this has been at this stage for a few weeks nowBlushing
current builds