Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Lamborghini unveils all-new Huracán supercar Options
Tomick
#1 Posted : 20 December 2013 18:34:17

Groups:

roymattblack
#2 Posted : 20 December 2013 19:13:55

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

WHEN will Lambo make something 'new'?

All their cars for the past 20 years look the same.
At least Ferrari's DON'T all look the same, whether you like them or not.

Sorry, but as much as I love the Aventador, Lambo get on my nerves these days when they just change a few bits and give it a different name.

Roy.
only1ianuk
#3 Posted : 20 December 2013 19:37:19

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

I'd sooner have a Lambo over ferrari any day!
jase
#4 Posted : 20 December 2013 19:44:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

roymattblack wrote:
WHEN will Lambo make something 'new'?

All their cars for the past 20 years look the same.
At least Ferrari's DON'T all look the same, whether you like them or not.

Sorry, but Lambo bore me stiff these days.

Roy.

Oh Roy its not like you to be all negativeBigGrin I happen to think the hurricane looks rather nice. Cool
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
roymattblack
#5 Posted : 21 December 2013 10:33:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Official Builds, Administrators, Moderator, Global Forum Support, Registered

Not meant to sound negative really - just an observation.
Since the Muira, all lambo's have been a bit like the Porsche 911's - just update the 'same thing'.

It would be nice to see them make something like the Muira again, but newer.

Roy.
Tomick
#6 Posted : 21 December 2013 11:29:50

Groups:

Yet you bought the Pocher Lambo kit Confused
Warthog
#7 Posted : 21 December 2013 16:39:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

And the 1/12 Doyusha Lamborghini Countach.... Confused

It's what makes Porsche and Lamborghini unique.. You know what it is as soon as you see it...

Send me a PM on how much you want for your Aventador. Wouldn't want you getting bored making it.Blink
roymattblack
#8 Posted : 21 December 2013 16:56:33

The kits are great.
Not knocking them in any way and I love building them.
The Countach is a classic and the first of a kind.
However, for the last 15 years or so the cars have tended to look far too similar for my tastes.
I'm simply saying it would be nice if Lambo made something that looks a bit different from their last half a dozen cars.
I've edited my initial post as I think it came over as if I'm a Lambo-hater - which I'm not.

Roy.
Warthog
#9 Posted : 21 December 2013 17:53:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

Remember the Espada? (based on the Marzel and a radically re bodied Jag E-Type) in my eyes an awful looking car but way ahead in design and very successful.
Each Lamborghini has evolved into something beautiful.. I'll be honest, when I first saw the Aventador, I wasn't too struck on it but think its the most stunning car they have produced to date..I guess it's was a bit like marmite... You either come to like it (anyone who has young children will know what I'm saying here) or hate it...Take another.. McLaren MP12c. Horrible looking car but the new P1 is pure unadulterated shoe horn.

A lot of cars have not changed over time and still look as stunning as the day the hit the road but with new younger talent ready to push the boundaries of design, have come up with some real beauties...

The Muira is just beautiful in every way but I don't think they can ever improve on it in today's designs. There are just some things you leave alone.
delboy271155
#10 Posted : 21 December 2013 18:12:34

Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi All,Drool

I love it.

All I`ve got to do now is win the top prize in the Lottery.

A small part of the winnings to buy it !!

The rest to be able to afford to run it.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Tomick
#11 Posted : 10 October 2014 16:42:03

Groups:

Lamborghini Huracán LP 610-4 - Official Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJnWPhSQjPs
stevie_o
#12 Posted : 19 October 2014 13:29:04

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal