Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Doctor Who? Options
jase
#1 Posted : 07 October 2014 21:40:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

We are halfway through the series, so I was just wondering what everyone’s verdict on Peter Capaldi is as the Gallifreyan hero so far?

Jase
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
Diddy1_98
#2 Posted : 07 October 2014 21:50:44

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I think he is OK - getting better as it goes on. I think he's being let down by poor stories, a bit like the early ones of the last series, the Wi-Fi, Submarine etc.

Need to get rid of Danny Pink too, just another 'Rory' IMO!

Dave
jase
#3 Posted : 08 October 2014 22:18:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Diddy1_98 wrote:
I think he is OK - getting better as it goes on. I think he's being let down by poor stories, a bit like the early ones of the last series, the Wi-Fi, Submarine etc.

Need to get rid of Danny Pink too, just another 'Rory' IMO!

Dave

Got to say i have liked him from the off reminds me of the 2nd Doctor quite a bit. Agree on stories but last couple have got better since the later showing. Agree on Danny though.

but 10 out of 10 for me so far Cool Cool
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
Diddy1_98
#4 Posted : 09 October 2014 17:26:57

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

If I'm honest - any story Moffet doesn't write seem to be the better ones, it's been the same since he took over from RTD.

Dave
stevie_o
#5 Posted : 10 November 2014 20:14:42

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Plymouth57
#6 Posted : 10 November 2014 21:02:03

Have to admit that he's definately growing on me!Cool Also have to say though that the idea put forth in the Radio Times that having a female Master was testing the waters for a future female Doctor ... NO RUDDY WAY!!!!!BigGrin

By the way..If the new type Cybermen are the result of removing a human brain and sticking it into a robotic body - where'd the skeletons in the water tanks come from? Confused

Still looking good and roll on the Xmas Special!

Robin
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1
jase
#7 Posted : 10 November 2014 21:35:05

I prefer him to matt smith. and thought the stories where better this season.

Was nice to see the return of the jelly babies BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
-Mark Twain