Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

san fran 2 by arpurchase Options
arpurchase
#1 Posted : 27 September 2011 23:27:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

BigGrin ordered the full kit on the 2/9/11 but unfortunatly iv just been told all parts are not in stockCrying i will add to this when its deliveredBigGrin
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

arpurchase
#2 Posted : 28 September 2011 21:41:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Crying had another email today it seems that the San Fran is out of stock for the forceable futureCrying
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

arpurchase
#3 Posted : 08 November 2011 19:54:35

Crying Canceled my order due to the model not being available/ unable to give a date when it will be available and invested in the AmatiLove HMS Swift 1776 brig 1:70 scale

jameelassan
#4 Posted : 09 November 2011 02:57:51

Groups:

cool.. but hms ships are too common if i were u i rather wait on the san fracesco 2
arpurchase
#5 Posted : 09 November 2011 09:25:06

BigGrin Hi i know where your coming from but after talking to deag admin[after another issue arose about the model ordered]they have no idea when the full kit/part kitCrying will be available it could be a month several months or over a year.So after waiting 3 monthsBlink and no joy i decided that i could wait for ever or be building something, hence i opted for this kit as its around the same price, the ship was an american build captured by the british and the used by them for several years so not exactly a run of the mill british ship and has 14 cannon plus 4 swivel gunsLOL [the san fran only has 4]and loads of metal enhancments [ some are guilded]BigGrin .The kit comes without sails but they are available as an extra option which i will decide at a later date.Deag has had more than enough oportunity to come up with the goods as they say but failed misserably on this occasion so i cut my losses and spent my cash elsewhere
Regards
Andy
p.s iv included a pic
arpurchase attached the following image(s):
MV59_smlhms swift.jpg

zohaa
#6 Posted : 22 November 2014 06:20:03

hi, don't know if you corrected rubbers? but i can see where you've gone awry.
the rubbers follow the line of the gunport, just above and just below,you can use the down strakes that have the slots in it as a guide good luck.
zoha