Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

21 Pages «<192021
Karl's Sovereign of the Seas Options
delboy271155
#401 Posted : 04 December 2014 16:01:58

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi Karl, BigGrin BigGrin

Looking really good, your wife and son truly have a good teacher.

A lovely effort between you all.Cool Cool

See you got a stash in the back ground in case of a snack attack.

LOL LOL

Keep it coming,

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

karl1113
#402 Posted : 04 December 2014 17:47:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

hi del,your eye's bigger than your belly mate,dem tubes for my planking wood, and other bits.that's what I tell the wife anyway.BigGrin
Current builds: SotS, USS Consitution, San Felipe, D51 loco, HMS Surprise, RB7, Arab Dhow, Jotika HMS Victory
Completed builds: HMS Pickel, Thermopylae, Mississipi river boat, Mary Rose, Cutty Sark, San Francisco II, HMS Victory x5, Titanic Lifeboat, Panart HMS Victory Launch, Hachette Titanic, Virginia Schooner, Endeavour Longboat.

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
birdaj2
#403 Posted : 04 December 2014 21:37:14

Groups: Registered

Hi Karl

So glad your back on the scene - I really was beginning to miss your posts.

I hope your missus and lad have not stopped your "occasional" beer that is a trademark of your postings matey BigGrin

You keep them at that build and remember Inspector morse when he says "beer is food" BigGrin

Not long to Christmas and my 13 hour days at the moment are really limiting my time on line so if I get no chance before I wish you and your family seasons greetings and best wishes for the new year. You keep at fella because that deagostini have SOS finishing soon so they are bound to hit his with another tempting morsel and we need to have your guidance as ever.

Best wishes
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Gandale
#404 Posted : 04 December 2014 23:51:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Nicely done Karl, the family do you proud.....Cool Cool

Regards

Alan