Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Mini Clothes Pegs Options
Hans
#1 Posted : 13 March 2015 14:15:11

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

I thought some may have a use few these very cheap mini clothes pegs that solve a multitude of problems and help tremendeously for big fingers. These are the same ones that are used to attached cards to gifts, bags etc. I have them to be very useful.
Hans attached the following image(s):
20150312_133434.jpg
Rgds, Hans
"It's okay to make mistakes. mistakes are our teachers - they help us to to learn, even if it is painfully"
Current Build:
Endeavour Cross section,D51
Completed: HMS Victory
Under the bench: Endeavour x 2,Sovereign of the Seas, Akagi and The Black Pearl!HMS Victory Cross Section
Gandale
#2 Posted : 13 March 2015 23:47:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Very useful tip Hans, thanks for sharing...Cool Cool

Regards

Alan
LrdSatyr8
#3 Posted : 16 March 2015 18:43:17

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

I love those things... here in the states we call them Clothes Pins (I guess pegs were what they originally were when they first came out because they were fashioned out of a single piece of wood, but once they split the wood and added the spring it just didn't feel right to call them pegs anymore), but they are the exact same thing. One thing I would like to add to this thou are Potato Chip (crisps) Bag Clips. They come in a variety of sizes, usually have a soft grip and are quite inexpensive. You can usually find them in the grocery stores. One thing I like to use the Pegs (pins) with are tweezers. You put a pair of tweezers between the pinchers and you've got a pair of micro locking clamps which are great for holding small peices for painting etc.