Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Andreas Skyrider Drone combined with the Hindenburg Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 13 April 2015 09:44:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi FolksBigGrin

I have now started my building report for the Skyrider drone . There are so many videos about of possibilities of changing the bodies for drones ,and that is what i want to do. I'm now building my own Body for my drone. First I made some calculations about the drone, how strong are the four Engines. According to my calculations, it is possible to carry a weight from about 380 grams up into the air. My build is the Hindenburg. The measurements of the Hindenburg are 1.25 m long and have a diameter of 30 cm. The material is made from balsa wood and Styrofoam. The balloon is going to be made of silk paper. I have already started with the Built, and till now the weight of it looks very good. Until now, the weight of the Hindenburg comes up to 177 grams as you can see on the pictures below. I don’t want it to become a Rocket, she only must glide through the air, just like a Zeppelin, nice and smooth. Down below some pictures of my current project stand, the Hindenburg.

Regards Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Tomick
#2 Posted : 13 April 2015 12:28:57

Groups:

An interesting idea, look forward to seeing the end result Cool
kenjara
#3 Posted : 13 April 2015 13:13:30

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Wow what a great idea!

I will be watching this closely, good luck!
Finished 3D Printer, RB7, Hummer, Skyrider drone & Combat tank collection

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
ModelMania
#4 Posted : 13 April 2015 13:28:10

Groups:

That looks a very interesting and really cool project Andreas, I shall be watching your build with great interest - well done!! Cool Drool ThumpUp

Kev BigGrin
davetwin
#5 Posted : 13 April 2015 16:55:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

What a really cool idea, hope it works out and stays within weight. Look forward to seeing it finished Cool
longblade
#6 Posted : 13 April 2015 19:15:58

Outstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Im following this with great interest..Good luck with your idea...
Andreas
#7 Posted : 13 April 2015 20:03:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Thank you for your interest

i will do my best. I'm an optimist. As long as the weight fits,there would be no Problem. Otherwise I'm going to optimize so long until it fliesBigGrin

Andreas
Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/