Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages <1234>»
Calling all US Millennium Falcon builders Options
davetwin
#21 Posted : 29 March 2015 13:23:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

If you are looking for more then check TonyRR of 308 bits, he already it's of extras up, a couple of others too

Here, here and here. Word is that Paul at Paragrafix is also looking at this too
Thrakensal
#22 Posted : 29 March 2015 21:37:56

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

davetwin wrote:
If you are looking for more then check TonyRR of 308 bits, he already it's of extras up, a couple of others too

Here, here and here. Word is that Paul at Paragrafix is also looking at this too

Yep, TonyRR is FZ6 on SSM and RPF :) He's an amazing 3D artist, I have some of his bits for the Hasbro Hero Falcon, that I'm slowly modifying too :)
mhansen
#23 Posted : 10 April 2015 04:43:49

Those Extra parts are really nice - going to pick up some of them for sure. :)

Has anyone in the US received pack 2 yet? Anyone headed to SW Celebration next week?
Built: Terminator T-800 Battle Damage
Working on: DeAgostini Falcon
On the bench: BanDai R2/R5, Pegasis T2 Tank and HK (both with Light kits), 40+ more
darbyvet
#24 Posted : 10 April 2015 05:40:49

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

mhansen wrote:

Has anyone in the US received pack 2 yet? Anyone headed to SW Celebration next week?

I got a shipping notification so it should be here any day now.welmoce to the forum mhansen. I am forum support for USA. I hope you will consider posting your falcon build here.

Carl
mhansen
#25 Posted : 10 April 2015 21:51:31

darbyvet wrote:

I got a shipping notification so it should be here any day now.welmoce to the forum mhansen. I am forum support for USA. I hope you will consider posting your falcon build here.

Carl

Thanks Carl. My first payment was processed on the 16th so if they wait the full month I should hear something next week.

YES - I will be creating a build thread at some point. I've started taking some images but still working out what I want to do so I've only started assembling the frame pieces out of pack one.

:)
Built: Terminator T-800 Battle Damage
Working on: DeAgostini Falcon
On the bench: BanDai R2/R5, Pegasis T2 Tank and HK (both with Light kits), 40+ more
darbyvet
#26 Posted : 10 April 2015 22:18:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

mhansen wrote:
darbyvet wrote:

Carl

Thanks Carl. My first payment was processed on the 16th so if they wait the full month I should hear something next week.

YES - I will be creating a build thread at some point. I've started taking some images but still working out what I want to do so I've only started assembling the frame pieces out of pack one.

:)

Good know.As an FYI if you resize your pics to 640 by 480 they will appear in the post a photos rather than downloads.

Carl

bruce3318
#27 Posted : 11 April 2015 13:36:58

mhansen wrote:

No second shipment yet and no notification. Sorry to be missing the SW Celebration. I went in 2010 and it was amazing! What a great year to be a SW fan huh?LOL
LrdSatyr8
#28 Posted : 15 April 2015 06:09:16

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Got my second partbox yesterday and am loving it!
darbyvet
#29 Posted : 15 April 2015 15:51:49

LrdSatyr8 wrote:
Got my second partbox yesterday and am loving it!

Me too.Its getting harder not to tear into them and start building!!

birdaj2
#30 Posted : 15 April 2015 21:05:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Wow 👏 there is some real passion in this post.

Your all signed into a simple marvellous kit (like I need to tell you that )

It's one on my list pending the end of sovereign of the seas, but knowing the guys at Deagostini they will no doubt have a load of other tempting offers.

Really looking forward to your posts and seeing what you do with your builds.

Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
darbyvet
#31 Posted : 15 April 2015 21:15:22

birdaj2 wrote:
Wow 👏 there is some real passion in this post.

Your all signed into a simple marvellous kit (like I need to tell you that )

It's one on my list pending the end of sovereign of the seas, but knowing the guys at Deagostini they will no doubt have a load of other tempting offers.

Really looking forward to your posts and seeing what you do with your builds.

Yes the force is strong with this post

birdaj2
#32 Posted : 15 April 2015 21:22:26

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin indeed BigGrin
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
chrisfowler99
#33 Posted : 17 April 2015 01:06:34

Month one package has been shipped for me.

Is it really 10-14 days for the US shipments?

I'm in Texas...
darbyvet
#34 Posted : 17 April 2015 03:07:47

chrisfowler99 wrote:

I'm in Texas...

Hi Chris welcome to the forum.I am forum support for USA.Let me know if I can help you .

It generally takes about a week for me to get my parts after the shipping notice.SOme other subscribers get theirs quicker and for some it takes a little longer.

It is definitely worth the wait.

I hope you will post a build diary on the forum here.

Carl
ajethridge
#35 Posted : 17 April 2015 08:30:15

Groups:

Just subscribed to the Millennium Falcon. My wife will probably slap me up side my head over the huge size of the model but it's well worth it. It's a good thing she's a Sci-Fi fan also. Just have to placate her with some Dr. Who stuff.
davetwin
#36 Posted : 17 April 2015 09:38:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Welcome to the build, I'm sure you are going to love it, it's an amazing kit
Thrakensal
#37 Posted : 18 April 2015 04:38:57

chrisfowler99 wrote:

I'm in Texas...

I got my fist set 7 days after it shipped. Now I'm waiting for the shipping notice for the second shipment; that'll be in a bout 10 daysRollEyes I'm already fidgeting waiting. BTW I am also in Texas; DFW area.
Gandale
#38 Posted : 18 April 2015 10:18:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

ajethridge wrote:
Just subscribed to the Millennium Falcon. My wife will probably slap me up side my head over the huge size of the model but it's well worth it. It's a good thing she's a Sci-Fi fan also. Just have to placate her with some Dr. Who stuff.

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your time with us... To have this kit is probably worth a few slaps around the head from the other half.... BigGrin BigGrin .. I think it's a price worth paying....BigGrin BigGrin

Regards

Alan
chrisfowler99
#39 Posted : 18 April 2015 17:40:57

ajethridge wrote:

Do what I did:

Step 1: Buy a 3D printer (this can get you in more trouble, but help's on the way!)
Step 2: Get a spool of blue plastic
Step 3: Print a Tardis

Tada!
Thunderhead7
#40 Posted : 21 April 2015 17:06:02

I received mine while I was away from home. I'm very excited about building this, it will be the "Year of Star Wars".
Cheers, Stephen
Tucson, AZ