Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Airfix 1\32 E Type Jag Options
kpnuts
#1 Posted : 31 May 2015 19:29:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi all i need a little something to help me through the La Reale whilst I'm waiting for my 1/6 Harley FXE to come in stock and this is it, I know the purists amongst you will be screaming Noooooo but yes I'm doing it this is going to be like no Etype anyone has ever seen. It will be very Death Race like.

Ken's the name modeling's the game.
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 31 May 2015 20:51:52

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Go for itThumpUp looks like some kit bashing is on the cardsCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

kpnuts
#3 Posted : 01 June 2015 20:23:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi all well I've got the basic shape now

I'm trying to decide do I want guns poking out of the light holes of daggers or maybe just more spikes.I am going to attempt teeth where the rad hole is.
michu
#4 Posted : 02 June 2015 00:55:31

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Wicked! Going to follow this build, curious to see where you will take it :)
Any images I post on my personal builds are free to be used and shared under Creative Commons Attribution license, which means you can do what you want with them, on the condition you mention I'm the author.

Happy building :-)

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
stevie_o
#5 Posted : 02 June 2015 10:28:14

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

jase
#6 Posted : 02 June 2015 13:21:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Cool love the idea cannot wait to see where you go with it

Jase
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
kpnuts
#7 Posted : 02 June 2015 20:39:58

Hi all well ive tacked the bottom parts on to make the body shell complete so that when I spray the mottled effect I am going to add, it should all match after I've done the interior

kpnuts
#8 Posted : 03 June 2015 19:37:33

here is todays update

ian2014
#9 Posted : 03 June 2015 20:35:47

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Been watching this in the last couple of days. First thought mad max then the blue went on changed my mind and now thinking mad max again can't wait until it's finished keep up the good work kpnuts
Facebook-model maker
kpnuts
#10 Posted : 07 June 2015 20:38:18

Hi all here is where this one is headed

kpnuts
#11 Posted : 08 June 2015 20:48:22

Hi all here is tonights nightmare

kpnuts
#12 Posted : 18 June 2015 20:44:53

Hi all I've finished this to be honest it was going to be a lot goryer but everone seemed to think it was in bad taste ( it was only meant to be a bit of fun) I can only appologise to anyone who was offended by it, but it is finished now and headed straight for the spares drawer.

stevie_o
#13 Posted : 18 June 2015 21:46:59

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal