Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Front Tow Out Help Options
MJRace
#1 Posted : 05 July 2015 23:31:38

Groups: Registered

I have what appears to be an excessive amount of tow out in the front of the McLaren. I have been over it and over it and can't find a mistake in the assembly. I can cut down the track rods and reglue them but I don't want to find out later I just made an assembly error. Has anybody else had this problem?
Warthog
#2 Posted : 06 July 2015 11:02:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: registriert, Registered

Hi MJ and first of all welcome to Modelspace BigGrin

If you could provide me with a photo showing your problem then I can hopefully see what the problem is and assist you accordingly. 800x600 dpi would be great

Spencer
darbyvet
#3 Posted : 06 July 2015 19:24:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

MJRace wrote:
I have what appears to be an excessive amount of tow out in the front of the McLaren. I have been over it and over it and can't find a mistake in the assembly. I can cut down the track rods and reglue them but I don't want to find out later I just made an assembly error. Has anybody else had this problem?

Hi MJRace,
welcome to the forum.I am forum support for USA so let me know if I can help in any way.I am sure Spencer can help you with the MP4/23 question.His build of this car is absolutely amazing

Carl