Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Fiber optics us builds Options
TechOz
#1 Posted : 10 July 2015 06:28:27

Groups: Registered

Been making my wiring schematic today and my falcon going to have 6 led or so landing lights built in. 2 red runner lights, fiber optics running cockpit and in the cargo hold. running lights under the cargo 2 access panels. and also working on the walkways. Going to be awesome. TechOz out.
End of Line.
davetwin
#2 Posted : 10 July 2015 09:38:25

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

TechOz wrote:
Been making my wiring schematic today and my falcon going to have 6 led or so landing lights built in. 2 red runner lights, fiber optics running cockpit and in the cargo hold. running lights under the cargo 2 access panels. and also working on the walkways. Going to be awesome. TechOz out.

Sounds pretty cool, I do believe there are landing lights included though as there is a hole in one of the plates underneath, in the correct place, the look suspiciously like landing lights BigGrin
TechOz
#3 Posted : 11 July 2015 06:38:17

is it the landing light hole or is it were the wall mounts are? The should be like 4 metal screw holes, that is for the wall mount. If there are about the same size as the mount holes then yes that could be what those are.
End of Line.