Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

CB750 Official Build Options
Gandale
#1 Posted : 20 July 2015 14:47:39

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Noticed the Official Build for this classic bike has now been completed and what a stunning display she has turned out to be.... Think you have done this kit proud Andy, well done to you..... Drool Drool

http://forum.model-space...aspx?g=topics&f=203

Looking at the completed kit I have to say I think this is a superb looking kit for any motorcycle enthusiast.... Would love to see more members diaries on this one... Blast from the past eh!!!!!

Regards

Alan
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 20 July 2015 20:10:28

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

BigGrin Hi Alan

Thanks for commenting on my official build very much appreciated and your right all three bike models we currently have available, the Honda,Harley and Busa all have top detail and are way bigger than they look .Take a look at the soda can pic I posted in the Honda thread.

Regards

AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Gandale
#3 Posted : 21 July 2015 10:28:06

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Hi Alan

Thanks for commenting on my official build very much appreciated and your right all three bike models we currently have available, the Honda,Harley and Busa all have top detail and are way bigger than they look .Take a look at the soda can pic I posted in the Honda thread.

Regards

AndyCool

They are all superb looking kits, for me though, starting to hit my senior years its the CB750 that stands out the most and the one I remember in my early army days.... A single soldiers favourite with many parked up on the base, all wonderful machines....

Regards

Alan
Martyn Ingram
#4 Posted : 21 July 2015 11:00:00

BigGrin I had one in 1979 before I went to the dark side and got a Kwack Z 1000 LOL

The Honda was a lovely bike Love

Rgd Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
davetwin
#5 Posted : 21 July 2015 11:48:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Agreed it is a stunning looking model Drool