Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Shipment 10 issues 37-40 on backorder Options
jaws062666
#1 Posted : 27 November 2015 19:51:49

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

I was billed for shipment 10 on 11\16 and told it shipped I still have not received anything so I called customer service and they told me this shipment was on backorder. Has anyone else had this problem? Now I'm being told I won't receive it till the middle to end of December.
My current builds: The Millennium Falcon, Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa, Ford Mustang Shelby
Lickintoad
#2 Posted : 28 November 2015 08:11:16

I was billed for month 8 on the 16th, and I've yet to get the e-mail stating that my stuff has been shipped. I'll wait the allotted 10 business days (which is extra long on account of holidays) before I start getting too worried. It would be nice, though, if the company would be more proactive in getting information to the customer, rather than putting the onus on the customer to call for information.
Supercoolin
#3 Posted : 30 November 2015 08:22:54

As I understand it, month 10 will not even arrive from the UK until Dec 4-8, then US Customs time, then transport to their US Shipper, and then for packaging for US customers. Add 5 days for USPS and wallah, mid to end of Dec because of this being the worst time of the year for mail service.

Basically we will now be 3 months,(12 packs) behind the UK on Jan 1, 2016. Not great customer concern because they have 5 times the subscriptions they had anticipated and are trying to find additional manufacturers to keep up with demand. The original suppliers should be on Month 15, but they can't even keep up with current demand. It would have caused even more delay issues for them if they had made the current suppliers make new TP-1 & TP-3 parts for their US customers.
BradM73
#4 Posted : 01 December 2015 17:51:52

I just got my shipping notice for month 10 this morning.
Supercoolin
#5 Posted : 14 December 2015 22:20:47

BradM73 wrote:

Did you ever get the Month 10 shipment?

I was billed the 4th, had to contact support to find out when it was shipping, got my ship notice and now nothing, they need to figure out what their shipping problem is and either replace the shipping department or hire a better drop shipper, every month it only gets worse.
darbyvet
#6 Posted : 15 December 2015 02:22:16

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

HI everyone,
I am forum support for USA.I can help solve your issues.if you can PM me I will do what I can to help

Carl
jaws062666
#7 Posted : 15 December 2015 02:29:20

Supercoolin wrote:
BradM73 wrote:

Did you ever get the Month 10 shipment?

I was billed the 4th, had to contact support to find out when it was shipping, got my ship notice and now nothing, they need to figure out what their shipping problem is and either replace the shipping department or hire a better drop shipper, every month it only gets worse.

10 was received last week. 11 is slated on time per customer service.
My current builds: The Millennium Falcon, Suzuki GSX 1300R Hayabusa, Ford Mustang Shelby
BradM73
#8 Posted : 21 December 2015 17:26:59

Yes, I did get my shipment about 5 business days after I received my shipping notice. I have already been billed for Month 11, though I was told that they wouldn't be receiving the shipments until the end of December, so no idea when we'll get month 11. Looks like everything has been bumped back a week or two. February and March will be another huge delay (I'm guessing) because of the Chinese New Year. I'm hoping they make proper arraignments so that these delays have minimal impact.