Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Michu's Lamborghini Huracan Options
Tomick
#21 Posted : 02 January 2016 16:12:37

Groups:

You'll find that the majority of RC partworks are much the same in terms of not a great deal to do per issue. They should not be considered in the same way that you would consider a static model partwork which generally have much higher levels of detai and content. Its the very reason why many RC buyers set the build aside until a good proportion of parts have been received.

At least the UK Huracan build will be complete in 12 months, whereas in Italy its a weekly release which will run 70 weeks. So in actual fact the monthly content you receive in the UK is greater than that of building it weekly and is completed approx 18 weeks sooner than had it been a weekly release BigGrin

michu
#22 Posted : 02 January 2016 16:46:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Thanks Tom, I'm fully aware of all that, I'm building RB7 and Hummer too! But even though these two builds are spread over much longer time, there is more order to them. Huracan is all over the place, and monthly stages finish half through some subassembly in a way it doesn't hold together in one piece. It really could be done better instead of 'a bit of differential, a bit of front left suspension, now let's work on a piece of the rear right suspension' and so on. Just suggesting to consider that for the next build. You know that I'm addicted and probably will subscribe to that too ;-)
Any images I post on my personal builds are free to be used and shared under Creative Commons Attribution license, which means you can do what you want with them, on the condition you mention I'm the author.

Happy building :-)

http://www.model-space.com/gb/