Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Removable hatch's Options
micktray
#1 Posted : 07 January 2016 20:19:14

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

By the looks of the photo's going about it looks like the interior is not going to be that visible. Is anybody disappointed with this as people have done a lot of modifications to their interiors ???
Supercoolin
#2 Posted : 07 January 2016 21:24:40

If you use the wall mount, the model can be re-positioned safely so that you can look into it at "the best" angles, allowing anyone you trust to view all your hard work. It will be a matter on how you display it, and if you are willing to let anybody move the model into a viewing position. One picture with a poor viewing angle doesn't "set the standard" on what you will be able to see inside.
colson
#3 Posted : 08 January 2016 01:18:20

I'm probably going to display my interior as a separate piece, since I have put a lot of work into it with lighting and mods. I don't want to display the Falcon with it open, and as I'm planning on having it under a glass case, it'd be to difficult to take the hull off to view in the interior.
Vex
#4 Posted : 08 January 2016 01:43:23

colson wrote:
I'm probably going to display my interior as a separate piece, since I have put a lot of work into it with lighting and mods. I don't want to display the Falcon with it open, and as I'm planning on having it under a glass case, it'd be to difficult to take the hull off to view in the interior.
I definitely think that's best for yours. I will most likely do the same. I wish I had the money for 3 Falcons. 1 for flight, 1 for interior and 1 landed for diorama. Need alot of 1/43 scale figures and more ships. I'd kill for a B-Wing 1/43.
colson
#5 Posted : 08 January 2016 06:02:30

Vex wrote:
I wish I had the money for 3 Falcons. 1 for flight, 1 for interior and 1 landed for diorama.

I still haven't completely decided how I'm going to put mine. Either in flight or with landing gear.
Vex
#6 Posted : 08 January 2016 06:41:25

colson wrote:

I still haven't completely decided how I'm going to put mine. Either in flight or with landing gear.

If you do landing gear, I think you should do the flood lights. Also depends how easy it is for you to go from flight to landing. Magnets are on the landing gear hatches so they seem pretty easy to switch but attaching the base for flight might be more of a hassle. Maybe you'll just display it depending how you feel. 1 month flight, another month landing gear.