Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Andreas´S Spitfire Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 11 June 2015 20:58:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

While waiting for the Frames of my Victory,i decided to do another update on my Spitfire

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Andreas
#2 Posted : 11 June 2015 21:02:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

And started with a little PaintingsBigGrin

Forum Support Team
Andreas
#3 Posted : 11 June 2015 21:05:51

With this resultsBigGrin

Forum Support Team
tf64
#4 Posted : 11 June 2015 21:21:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Andreas,
Hi it is good to see another Spitfire build, not many at the moment, looks to me you are well on the way to a great build look forward to your next up date.

Regards Trev.
Work in progress: Tombstone (Scratch) - San Francisco 2. -The Mayflower ( scratch by plan).

davetwin
#5 Posted : 11 June 2015 22:50:29

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Looking very nice indeed Andreas! Look forward to seeing more Cool
Andreas
#6 Posted : 12 June 2015 07:05:35

Thanks Trev ,Davetwin for the nice comments BigGrin

Now that I have 2 weeks vacation, I spend some time to fix up a little on my projects.So i decided to do a little Update on my Spitfire.
I continued with the 2. Wing. But that´s no Problem, just the same Prozedure as the first Wing.BigGrin I´am looking forward for the attachment of the aluminum panels. But still a long way to goBigGrin

Forum Support Team
davetwin
#7 Posted : 12 June 2015 14:30:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

You're flying (hehehe) away with this one LOL LOL I like the way you are using the red arrows to help show where the part goes Cool
stevie_o
#8 Posted : 12 June 2015 14:50:34

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Andreas
#9 Posted : 12 June 2015 17:41:10

stevie_o wrote:
Looks good Andreas - Is that yellow on the prop spinner or is it orange? What paint scheme will this be?

Steve

Thanks Steve

The painting from the prop Spinner is finally going to be Red.I ám working with a Pic from the Royal Air Force. I want my Spitfire as original as possible.BigGrin Till now it is yellow primer.

Regards Andreas
Forum Support Team
tf64
#10 Posted : 15 March 2016 22:57:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the Month May 2020Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Andress,
How's your Spitfire build coming ,any updates l would love to see how you are progressing.

Regards

Trev.
Work in progress: Tombstone (Scratch) - San Francisco 2. -The Mayflower ( scratch by plan).