Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Miniart T-54B Soviet Medium Tank Options
birdaj2
#1 Posted : 15 May 2016 14:19:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

I get emails from Miniart from time to time detailing new releases they are working on.

For those that enjoy building 1:35th scale tanks and with lots of detail this soon to be released (according to the video)kit may be of interest.

I was amazed by the level of detail they show in the video and from what I can see you would probable need no additional aftermarket kits for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTTWeSCUoXw

Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
davetwin
#2 Posted : 15 May 2016 21:04:04

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

That is insanely detailed for 1/35. Seriously pressed with it!!
mark 2
#3 Posted : 16 May 2016 05:42:20

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Everyone.
Looks like a fantastic build.
As said by Tony probably no after market parts needed to build a great model straight out of the box.
Best regards all.
Mark
Nemesis
#4 Posted : 16 May 2016 09:43:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Miniart make some fantastic kits and the ones I have built have been OOB and look superb!
ian smith
#5 Posted : 16 May 2016 21:41:11

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Really great looking kit.
The detail looks superb.
Ian
Current builds.Hachettes build the bismark,HMS Victory, HMS Hood.
Finished Builds Corel HMS Victory cross section.
greyhawk
#6 Posted : 16 May 2016 22:02:01

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

davetwin wrote:
That is insanely detailed for 1/35. Seriously pressed with it!!

I have Miniarts German Tram car in my stash (well, really I've started building a bit) and the amount of detail is complete and utter insanity. It's sprues and sprues of stuff that would otherwise be PE.

These are the steps to enter the tram. In any other kit, they would be a single piece or outright molded with the frame. In the Miniart kit each step is made out of 5 impossibly thin parts. There's detail on there my camera can't even capture like anti-slip measures on the lower part.

michu
#7 Posted : 16 May 2016 23:21:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Yeah these kits are insane but immensely satisfying at the same time. Pure builder's fun.
Any images I post on my personal builds are free to be used and shared under Creative Commons Attribution license, which means you can do what you want with them, on the condition you mention I'm the author.

Happy building :-)

http://www.model-space.com/gb/