Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Trying to get a senna figure Options
bacardi
#21 Posted : 06 June 2016 19:03:07

Groups: Registered

It's not FREE it is for subscribers in Japan, we do not get it with our subscription. We pay a lot for the model, and then I get a lot of emails saying I can get 20% off full model kits. Then have to pay £20 for the figure which is classed as p&p (so I'm sorry if you think I'm ungrateful) I order quite a bit from Japan and had full kits posted for not much more.

I did not realise it was coming from Japan when I posted as I had an email conversation with a guy with a English name. I am however grateful deagostini has gone to these lengths to get the figure for us.

Seeing as someone had asked the day before saying it was £10 for the postage I posted it was now £20 for information.
Completed: Aston Martin DB5, McLaren MP4-23, Ferrari Enzo, Millennium Falcon

Currently building: Lamborghini, MP4-4, MP4-23
Tomick
#22 Posted : 06 June 2016 19:29:34

Groups:

Offers in each DeAgostini country cannot always be the same from one country to the next, which in the main has to do with licensing and other matters that you have no idea about.

As a UK customer, you were aware from the outset that the UK kit was not supplied with the Senna figure and unaware that the figure would become available.

What you do not seem to realise is that it was touch and go if the UK would be able to release the Senna figure at all, and certain individuals went to great length to make it happen., so yes it does seem that you are being ungrateful, simple reason being that you may not have had the opportunity to secure one all!

The cost to get hold of it has been £20 since being introduced, which considering that it is changing hands on eBay for crazy money, seems a bargain. Of course you are not obliged to order if you think the ship/handling cost is too high for you, it is what it is.
bacardi
#23 Posted : 06 June 2016 21:48:30

Groups: Registered

I did release when I found out it was coming from Japan, that deagostini had gone to some lengths to get the figure. Hence why I posted previously I was grateful.

I think we should leave this disagreement and get back to modeling.

Thank you for your efforts in bringing this news to the forum
Completed: Aston Martin DB5, McLaren MP4-23, Ferrari Enzo, Millennium Falcon

Currently building: Lamborghini, MP4-4, MP4-23