Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Missing Issues (6 Months) Options
Kassponia
#1 Posted : 25 July 2016 12:50:29

Groups: Registered

I have had to stop my model build because I am missing issue 49. Upon opening the rest of the subscription packs I notice that I am missing issues...

53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60...62, and 64

I have rang customer services but I could not understand the person I spoke to, the phone line was terrible. But I did hear him say that these would be sent out in the next 2 months. This means that the issues missing will have been delayed by 6 Months. This is totally unacceptable given the cost of this model and the direct debits paid to you every month.

I would like an explanation and a resolution to this problem promptly.
Tomick
#2 Posted : 25 July 2016 14:01:34

Groups:

This is a matter for customer services to resolve as the forum is not equipped to deal with such matters.

As a normal rule you should check the issue/parts content of each months delivery, that way any discrepancy can be resolved at the earliest opportunity rather than months later when DeAgostini might be out of stock of certain issues which will generate further delay. I might add that it does seem odd as to why you have been short delivered so many issues which amounts to 2.5 months worth.

For your own security I have removed your account detail from being on open view.
Kassponia
#3 Posted : 25 July 2016 14:07:26

Customer services have only told me that I will receive them within 3 Months, but this is unacceptable.

I haven't been building the model over the winter period as I do it in my Workshop which isn't adequately heated. So i had no reason to open each parcel, I just assumed they would be the next 4 issues so i just put them in there until I could work on the Model.

I will be sending a letter via post, recorded and if it doesn't get resolved in 28 days I will seek legal action for breach of contract.

Thanks Anyway
Tomick
#4 Posted : 25 July 2016 14:13:08

Groups:

Send an email here.. sales@model-space.co.uk

Explain the situation and include you name, address and account detail.
Kassponia
#5 Posted : 25 July 2016 14:23:52

Will Do Thanks