Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ramp Help!!! Options
rabidcatfan
#1 Posted : 05 July 2016 14:59:08

Groups: Registered

I just completed issue 57 and installed the circuit board. I tested the ramp and it works (that was a relief), but there was a couple of problems:

1.) one of the rear actuators lost a pivot pin and I can't find it. Is there an alternative to this or do I need to request a replacement pin from DeAgostini?

2.) The damn LED light strip keeps falling off. I was going to just try and super glue it in place, but I wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar problem with this before I did something like that?
darbyvet
#2 Posted : 05 July 2016 15:14:37

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

rabidcatfan wrote:
I just completed issue 57 and installed the circuit board. I tested the ramp and it works (that was a relief), but there was a couple of problems:

1.) one of the rear actuators lost a pivot pin and I can't find it. Is there an alternative to this or do I need to request a replacement pin from DeAgostini?

2.) The damn LED light strip keeps falling off. I was going to just try and super glue it in place, but I wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar problem with this before I did something like that?

I can help you get as replacement pin.Please respond to my PM.

As far as the leds go maybe try some double sided tape to secure it.

Carl
rabidcatfan
#3 Posted : 05 July 2016 15:22:26

Thanks, I PM'ed you back, also, I'll try the double-sided tape idea.
rabidcatfan
#4 Posted : 26 July 2016 15:02:28

Darbyvet,

I tried to PM you but it says your messenger box is full. It's been a few weeks and I still haven't gotten the replacement pins.
darbyvet
#5 Posted : 26 July 2016 16:32:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

rabidcatfan wrote:
Darbyvet,

I tried to PM you but it says your messenger box is full. It's been a few weeks and I still haven't gotten the replacement pins.

Sorry about that.You can PM me now.I will follow up with customer service about your replacement pins

Carl