Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Powered By Honda decal failed Options
cooper_s_1275
#1 Posted : 29 July 2016 13:01:49

Groups: Registered

unfortunately I had my "Powered By Honda" decal applied on and wrecked, and the HK dealer refused to supply the decal on its own, asking me to re-buy the whole pack.... 😭 I guess I may have to forget about it.... Very sad..

cooper_s_1275
#2 Posted : 29 July 2016 13:32:34

A quick view of my current display:

SARON81
#3 Posted : 29 July 2016 16:25:47

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Couldn't you use the kit supplied one?
greyhawk
#4 Posted : 29 July 2016 17:12:15

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

That's the one that failed him. Deagostini doesn't usually replace single parts out of packs, but will only replace whole packs. At least that's my experience. On the other hand, I have not had to pay for a replacement pack yet, even if the error was on my side.
cooper_s_1275
#5 Posted : 30 July 2016 03:16:03

greyhawk wrote:
That's the one that failed him. Deagostini doesn't usually replace single parts out of packs, but will only replace whole packs. At least that's my experience. On the other hand, I have not had to pay for a replacement pack yet, even if the error was on my side.

Yes that's exactly what happened, I don't mind paying for the part but paying for the whole pack is a bit too much, since I'm not confident to master that replacement successfully. It's a tough call..... I'm also seeking help from Mr. T, hope to post some good news soon
Nemesis
#6 Posted : 30 July 2016 07:58:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

There are aftermarket set you can get with the decal you need, and if you get stuck (scuse the pun) I may have a spare set of the original kit ones as I am using all aftermarket decals on mine.
Tomick
#7 Posted : 30 July 2016 08:07:40

Groups:

cooper_s_1275 wrote:
greyhawk wrote:

Yes that's exactly what happened, I don't mind paying for the part but paying for the whole pack is a bit too much, since I'm not confident to master that replacement successfully. It's a tough call..... I'm also seeking help from Mr. T, hope to post some good news soon

As noted to you by PM, send an email to international shipping to request the issue number which the decal is supplied with. More than likely they will send foc and at worst they will only charge the issue cost plus shipping.
cooper_s_1275
#8 Posted : 31 July 2016 16:45:04

Tomick wrote:
cooper_s_1275 wrote:
greyhawk wrote:

As noted to you by PM, send an email to international shipping to request the issue number which the decal is supplied with. More than likely they will send foc and at worst they will only charge the issue cost plus shipping.

Thanks Mr. T, email sent, hopefully i'll get it soon