Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
"The Last Stand" diorama Options
michu
#21 Posted : 21 April 2015 12:39:53

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

A little bit but I found myself lacking inspiration for this one recently, and got sidetracked with other builds. I made some start on the diorama base and the bus. Will post some pictures on the weekend...
Any images I post on my personal builds are free to be used and shared under Creative Commons Attribution license, which means you can do what you want with them, on the condition you mention I'm the author.

Happy building :-)

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
Tomick
#22 Posted : 04 October 2016 21:48:25

Groups:

Might be an idea to switch scale on this, loads of 1/35 Zombie related fig's on this site...
http://www.fieldsofglory...k/zombie-wars-178-c.asp
michu
#23 Posted : 05 October 2016 07:42:35

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Ha Tom, I'm very slowly trudging through the build of the bus, which is a central fixture of this diorama... So I'm kind of stuck at 1/24. But thanks, I might use them for something else ;)
Any images I post on my personal builds are free to be used and shared under Creative Commons Attribution license, which means you can do what you want with them, on the condition you mention I'm the author.

Happy building :-)

http://www.model-space.com/gb/
Plymouth57
#24 Posted : 05 October 2016 21:10:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

You could always have the scene set outside a school entrance - then the zombies could all be kids! (Not that anyone can tell the difference these days!!)BigGrin Flapper LOL

Robin.
First wooden ship: The Grimsby 12 Gun 'Frigate' by Constructo Second: Bounty DelPrado Part Works Third: HMS Victory DelPrado Part Works 1/100 scale
Diorama of the Battle of the Brandywine from the American Revolutionary War Diorama of the Battle of New Falkland (unfinished sci-fi), Great War Centenary Diorama of the Messines Ridge Assault
Index for the Victory diary is on page 1