Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Screw sizes throughout the build Options
rpmracing18
#1 Posted : 27 November 2016 00:22:43

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour
Groups: Registered

I received my issues 1-4 last week and have just got started on my DeAgostini Shelby build. This is my second post and you all have been very helpful.

I've finished with my assemblies of 1-4 and decided to watch assembly videos on youtube through modelspace.

My curiosity is that I have noticed in almost all the videos that the screws have the same numbers on the bags. For instance, on issues 1-4, the screws MD01 and MP02, I have seen the same screws on other assembly videos.

When I'm watching the other assembly videos, it seems I still see the same screws in other assemblies. Does the DeAgostini Shelby model continue using basically the same number screws through the entire build?

Example, like issue 1 may use the MD01, will that same size screw be typically used in other issues throughout the build?

Thanks for any information, it's been very helpful.
Rich

I wished some of the very detailed videos, like the wiring and other detail videos, were in English.
stevie_o
#2 Posted : 27 November 2016 01:18:03

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

rpmracing18
#3 Posted : 27 November 2016 01:22:27

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Thank You for the information.

LOL, I'd just like to see more detail videos in English. The modelspace UK videos are nice, but hasn't showed any detail.

Again Thanks,
Rich