Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Waiting since December for Pack 24 Options
Paul Foster
#1 Posted : 18 February 2017 15:16:29

Groups: Registered

I received Pack 23 in November and was prepared for a delay in delivery of Pack 24 due to Christmas.
It is now the 18th of February and there is still no sign of the final pack.

I have contacted Customer Services several times but just keep getting told that I will receive the pack when stock becomes available. I would have hoped that by now, DeAgostini might have known how many subscribers they had and assembled the right amount of stock!

This is a 24 month subscription for 24 packs. 26 months and still counting.....Angry
Paul Foster

Current Builds: Honda CB750
Previous Builds: Maclaren MP4-24, Aston Martin DB5
Spal
#2 Posted : 21 February 2017 16:01:24

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Paul,
sorry to hear that you haven't received your last pack it may well be that the delays could be due to the Hanjin shipping companys problems. This is beyond the companies control but rest assured as soon stock is received your pack will be sent.

If I get any further info I will update you.

Al
Geoff44
#3 Posted : 19 March 2017 22:38:37

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Paul Foster wrote:
I received Pack 23 in November and was prepared for a delay in delivery of Pack 24 due to Christmas.
It is now the 18th of February and there is still no sign of the final pack.

I have contacted Customer Services several times but just keep getting told that I will receive the pack when stock becomes available. I would have hoped that by now, DeAgostini might have known how many subscribers they had and assembled the right amount of stock!

This is a 24 month subscription for 24 packs. 26 months and still counting.....Angry

Hi Paul, I am a bit behind you and received pack 17 in November and was due pack 18 in December. It never arrived, so I assumed that it might have got delayed in the Christmas mail. I waited unto after the New Year and contacted Customer Services and was told that the were waiting for fresh stocks to arrive. I finally got pack 18 on 14th March this year, so I am hoping that all the remaining six packs will arrive each month as allocated.

I was pretty late subscribing to this build as it had been out for over twelve months when I decided to take the plunge. I never started a Build Diary as I have been recovering from an illness during the past six months and have only just got back to building the model again. Although I am at pack 8 stage with my build, I have enough packs to keep me going until pack 19 arrives, hopefully next month.

I have just ordered the E-Type Jag and have already set up a Build Diary for this model, when I get my first parts.
BUILDING - HONDA CB750 - HAYNES V8 VISIBLE ENGINE

NEXT BUILD - JAGUAR E-TYPE

GEOFF