Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages <1234>»
Andreas modified T-72 Options
Nemesis
#21 Posted : 04 March 2017 00:49:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Now that looks superb!ThumpUp BigGrin
magpie1832
#22 Posted : 04 March 2017 01:18:21

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Absolutely awesome Andreas. Love the new look, it's way better than the original.

Chris Cool
On the bench

1/350 Revell Tirpitz Platinum Edition (Pontos PE and Wooden deck) plus extra Eduard PE set and extra MK1 door sets.

Andreas
#23 Posted : 04 March 2017 07:01:03

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Thanks!!!
I appreciate it very much.
Yes, I also think that this camouflage is better than the original. I think once all the details on the body would been worked out, the camouflage also would come out a little better. It´s a little tricky by the side Parts when you dip them. You had to watch out which course the pixels are, otherwise you get two different Directions.But i think till now everything is fine.

Best Regards
Andreas
Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
davetwin
#24 Posted : 04 March 2017 16:43:20

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Oh WOW, the water transfer is the part I've been waiting for. It looks amazing Drool Drool
Andreas
#25 Posted : 04 March 2017 18:24:45

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

davetwin wrote:
Oh WOW, the water transfer is the part I've been waiting for. It looks amazing Drool Drool

Thanks Davetwin.!!
I try to hold the LevelBigGrin. Yes i think it came out nicely.
Just want to work out the Details like the Pipes and hinges with a little bit of black paint.
Forum Support Team
birdaj2
#26 Posted : 04 March 2017 19:08:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

That is a very unique finish you have chosen and it looks fantastic.

Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
Andreas
#27 Posted : 01 April 2017 13:15:57

Hi everybody

Now it went on with the third delivery of the T-72.
And again some parts had to be dipped. Same precudere as before. Then the chain was extended. In the front plate I had to remove some details. The headlights with the glasses had to be removed before dipping the armed plate. Some other details, are also been removed. They will get a different paint anyway. Now i am busy with my own Electrical wiring ,by putting in some stronger SMD´S. Next step was Painting the Road Wheels Dirty white. But now,as quick as the delivery arrived it was over again.BigGrin BigGrin

Regards Andreas

Forum Support Team
stevie_o
#28 Posted : 01 April 2017 14:29:02

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

davetwin
#29 Posted : 01 April 2017 19:05:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Very nice, love the finish the hydro dipped by gives. Cool

Is that mine flail going to be operational?
Spal
#30 Posted : 01 April 2017 19:17:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Looking great AndreasCool

Al
Gandale
#31 Posted : 01 April 2017 19:48:32

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Great work Andreas, this is looking fab....Drool Drool .. Some great tips too...

Regards

Alan
birdaj2
#32 Posted : 02 April 2017 00:49:36

Some real neat work and result looks fantastic
Happy Modelling

SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
Andreas
#33 Posted : 03 April 2017 18:32:58

davetwin wrote:
Very nice, love the finish the hydro dipped by gives. Cool

Is that mine flail going to be operational?

Thank you guys
I appreciate it very much.BigGrin
The mine remover is equipped with an electric motor so that the chains rotate in a circle. The problem, however, will be to get the stability in the T 72. I do not want the tank vibrating. But if it happens I'll try other chains with a less weight. But for this I still have some time until the T-72 stands on its roles. If the weight of the finished tank is high enough, there should be no problems.

Regards Andreas
Forum Support Team
birdaj2
#34 Posted : 03 April 2017 20:45:27

A real working mine killer now that is something different.

Really impressed with what you are achieving with this one.
Happy Modelling

Andreas
#35 Posted : 07 May 2017 10:40:02

Hi Guys

Next Steps on my Project T-72BigGrin

It went on with the delivery 4. Here I mainly worked on the air inlets. They should look more realistic. When the surface under the grids are painted you will see it and it doesn´t look realistic. So I took some self-adhesive aluminum foil, and lined the surfaces of the air inlets. Subsequently, the grid was attached and the frame screwed. Now through the light, it looks as if you can see the slats. When gluing the aluminum foil it is only necessary to ensure that the holes for the smoke system remain free.

Regards
Andreas

Forum Support Team
Gandale
#36 Posted : 07 May 2017 12:44:35

Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Impressive work, loving seeing this come together....Drool Drool .. Very well done...

Regards

Alan
Nemesis
#37 Posted : 07 May 2017 14:29:01

Really coming along and some nice touches being added. BigGrin
davetwin
#38 Posted : 07 May 2017 17:11:06

Some more really nice work on show Blink Blink Love
birdaj2
#39 Posted : 07 May 2017 19:48:59

Looks absolutlybfantastic.

Really interesting seeing this one taking shape.
Happy Modelling

Spal
#40 Posted : 07 May 2017 20:37:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

This just gets better every time I see it Cool

Al