Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Another Harley death wobble? Options
Tomick
#1 Posted : 02 July 2017 08:47:54

Groups:

Martyn Ingram
#2 Posted : 02 July 2017 08:59:44

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Mad Having owned several Harley's in my time they have always been rubbish at handling and feel hinged in the middle Crying and when people put high handle bars on them it makes it worse Confused . But Harley seriously needs to look at this Angry

Martyn
Building ?
Completed. Soliei Royal . Sovereign of the Seas . Virginia . Scotland . San Felipe . Corel vasa , Santisima Trinadad X section , Vasa
Next Build ?
When sailors have good wine, They think themselves in heaven for the time. John Baltharpe
experten
#3 Posted : 02 July 2017 15:31:01

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Official Builds

We call those types of lawyers "Ambulance Chasers" over here. They are the life form that feeds on the stuff at the bottom of the pond that the ducks and geese leave behind.
Tired, Old, and Cranky!
darbyvet
#4 Posted : 02 July 2017 16:59:18

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Very true Mark,
as soon as a new drug is released in USA lawyers start advertizing looking for people that have had an adverse reaction to the drug so they can start a class action suit against the drug.Its nuts over here.

What I cant understand with that biker is why he kept going.Apparently he was having issues before the crash.Wouldnt you stop if you were having trouble? I have never ridden a bike so I dont know much about it, but if I did and it started wobbling I woudl get off it and call a cab Huh Huh Huh
CaRL
Tomick
#5 Posted : 02 July 2017 17:26:59

Groups:

The net seems to have quite a few reports on this which even CBS investigated and found similar incidents across the US...
http://www.azfamily.com/...-death-wobble-5-16-2011