Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Senna figure? Options
SMARKEST
#1 Posted : 05 August 2017 10:06:21

Groups: Registered

hello guys i have completed my Mclaren MP4/4 and is trying to get the Senna 1:8 scale figurine to fit in the car, as I have seen a few completed cars with it but can't seems to find it anywhere please assist me with any info, as I have even email modelspace which suggests me getting onto this forum
Gandale
#2 Posted : 05 August 2017 10:16:07

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Hi and welcome to the forum, great to have you aboard.....

Ebay is probably a good place to look but they're not cheap....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/s...3A8+figure&_sacat=0

Regards

Alan
davetwin
#3 Posted : 05 August 2017 18:53:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Welcome to the Forum

As Alan has suggested eBay is the place to look.

They are getting quite rare now though so if you're definitely after one then scoop one up before the prices start going up Cool
delboy271155
#4 Posted : 05 August 2017 21:22:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi BigGrin

Ebay is your best bet I think, but it does really depend on how deep your pockets are. Blink

These do not come cheap. Crying

Here is a link to a page where three are available:

Senna 1:8 figure

Happy hunting

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Gandale
#5 Posted : 06 August 2017 13:33:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

You could also try emailing.....

sales@model-space.co.uk

Regards

Alan