Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages <123
May's "memory lane" build Options
delboy271155
#41 Posted : 19 June 2017 17:13:57

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Hi May,BigGrin

I`ve just managed to download the instructions from the link you provided via my desk top PC.Confused

If I were you I`d just try again, it may have just been a download error when you tried it earlier.

Good luck and enjoy your build.Cool

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

arpurchase
#42 Posted : 19 June 2017 17:50:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

BigGrin Hi May

What PDF reader are you using it could be that is why you have no pictures, i use Adobe Acrobat and have never had this problem. If you are using the same as i am its probably a download glitch and another download should do the trick.

AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

MFG
#43 Posted : 20 June 2017 00:34:35

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi,

Thank you so much for your help gentlemen, I have it all sorted out now BigGrin

I downloaded it again as suggested and I also updated my Adobe Acrobat Reader to the latest version (I really must keep on top of these things!!) and now it works fine.

May.
delboy271155
#44 Posted : 20 June 2017 01:37:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

MFG wrote:
Hi,

Thank you so much for your help gentlemen, I have it all sorted out now BigGrin

I downloaded it again as suggested and I also updated my Adobe Acrobat Reader to the latest version (I really must keep on top of these things!!) and now it works fine.

May.

Good to see you`ve got it sorted May.

Looking forward to seeing your diary.

Happy building. BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

jase
#45 Posted : 20 June 2017 05:42:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi May, I know you are not starting until after the summer, but you should check your parts against the stages to ensure you have everything and nothing is broken. my advise would be to open each bag in tern check the contents reseal the bag and number it as you may have 3 deliveries by the time you get going.

best to get any issues out of the way soon as possible

Jase
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
MFG
#46 Posted : 20 June 2017 12:44:26

Hi,

Thank you Jase that's a very good suggestion, I didn't think of doing that, I'll check though the parts this afternoon

May.
MFG
#47 Posted : 20 June 2017 12:47:07

delboy271155 wrote:
Good to see you`ve got it sorted May.

Looking forward to seeing your diary.

Happy building. BigGrin

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Hi,

Thank you Derek, it was "one thing after another" yesterday but it all got sorted out in the end BigGrin

May.
MFG
#48 Posted : 07 July 2017 18:13:28

Hi,

For those that are interested Pack 3 instructions are now available to be downloaded BigGrin

May.
jase
#49 Posted : 07 July 2017 19:25:25

MFG wrote:
Hi,

For those that are interested Pack 3 instructions are now available to be downloaded BigGrin

May.

cool
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”
-Mark Twain
arpurchase
#50 Posted : 07 July 2017 22:11:05

BigGrin I do like that pin pusher sits in the hand just rightCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

MFG
#51 Posted : 24 August 2017 13:19:08

Hi,

Pack 2 has arrived today BigGrin I Plan to make a start when I have pack 3 which I believe will be sometime in October? by then I should have all the tools and things I need to make a start.

May.
MFG attached the following image(s):
1.JPG
birdaj2
#52 Posted : 24 August 2017 19:13:35

MFG wrote:
Hi,

Pack 2 has arrived today BigGrin I Plan to make a start when I have pack 3 which I believe will be sometime in October? by then I should have all the tools and things I need to make a start.

May.

Good oh May. Quite happy this one seems to be arriving as advertised.

Bit surprised but not concerned that the pin pusher comes in pack 2 but is listed as part of the pack 3 according to the downloads.

Managed to get agreement for me to use my leave to have a day off tomorrow and can you believe all of next week.

On with with me deck planking that has been fraught but getting there.

Now have my hull fully formed stem to stern and its looking good.
Happy Modelling

BUILDING: Hachette Spitfire Mk 1A, Constructo Mayflower
SUBSCRIPTION COMPLETE (Awaiting building): USS Constitution, Sovereign of the Seas, 1:200 Bismarck (Hachette)
COMPLETED: Porsche 911, E-Type Jaguar, Lam Countach
arpurchase
#53 Posted : 24 August 2017 19:28:44

BigGrin Will look forward to your start ,MayCool

MFG
#54 Posted : 25 August 2017 14:36:12

birdaj2 wrote:
Good oh May. Quite happy this one seems to be arriving as advertised.

Bit surprised but not concerned that the pin pusher comes in pack 2 but is listed as part of the pack 3 according to the downloads.

Managed to get agreement for me to use my leave to have a day off tomorrow and can you believe all of next week.

On with with me deck planking that has been fraught but getting there.

Now have my hull fully formed stem to stern and its looking good.

Hi,

A little bit of confusion on my part in regards to how the 24 month sub works but the delivery was right on time BigGrin great to hear you are progressing well with your build I look forward to seeing your next diary update.

May.
MFG
#55 Posted : 25 August 2017 14:39:30

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Will look forward to your start ,MayCool

Hi,

Thank you Andy I've gathered together a whole bunch of hint 'n' tips and vids as well as a small library of books, I just have a few more bits I need to buy and then I'm all set BigGrin

May.