Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Silicone tube being cut on C57 Options
mogwai
#1 Posted : 10 November 2017 20:01:25

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsCompetition Winner of Model Builds: Competition Winner of Model BuildsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi may be it just me, all was going well till put body on,it sheared me tube in half.i have got the bolt to one side as it shows on band. Anyhow I loosened band pushed it as far back as it will go, filed bout 1.5mm out back of rectangle hole here, but it sheared again. In the end I removed the whole of the back bit, then cut me band so nothing was in the hole anymore.refixed band with epoxy.and it now runs as smooth as owt. Luckily I got plenty of tubing from my nitro days,to replace the ones I had.as I say may be just me and I hope nobody else has this issue.cheers mick. :-D
Builds hms victory, suzuki gsx 1300 R hayabusa, honda C B 750, lamborghini countach L P 500 S, tamiya 1/16 rc full option tiger 1 tank,
built, Mclaren M P 4 - 23. Occre london tram,
Stash.airfix 1/24 mosquito. Diag Virginia schooner, tamiya 1/6 honda 750, tamiya 1/35 famo, tamiya 1/35 flak 88.