Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages 12>
T-72 Running Guide Options
Levelord
#1 Posted : 23 December 2017 22:04:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator

Hi together,

I Need your help. My Tank is just ready but i need the running Guide. I dont find The Download.

The Switches are on 2,4 G and The smoker Switch are Off. The Power Switch is on. The Lights flashing... i think The Remote Control is Connected but i can push Any Button but no reaction from tank.

(Sorry for my english, i Hope you can Unterstand me 😉 )

Der gesamte Baubericht und alle Fotos unterliegen dem Urheberrecht. Verwendung außerhalb dieses Forums bedürfen schriftlicher Genehmigung. © Levelord

@work: X-Wing,Dodge Charger, MIG-29

Completed: McLaren MP4-23, Hummer H1, RedBull RB7, Easy Rider Bike, Jaguar E-Type, Porsche 911, Ferrari F2004, AMG DTM Mercedes, Ford Mustang, R2-D2, C57, Modellbahn,Rossi Bike,VW Käfer 1303,VW T1 Samba Bus

arpurchase
#2 Posted : 23 December 2017 22:21:09

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

The running guide is being updated and will be posted up in January.
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Shauncnh
#3 Posted : 31 December 2017 18:34:54

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

I too have finished the build but get on movement from tank. The head lights are flashing on the tank the led on the controller start flashing but then go to a steady red light.

Regards Shaun
Building-RC spitfire
Build- titanic,Skyrider drone, solar system, T72 tank
David G
#4 Posted : 08 February 2018 07:59:24

I Need your assistance with my T-72 Tank which is ready to run but will not work as per your instructions.

With The Switches set at 2,4 G, The smoker Switch is Off a and the Power Switch is off.

I turn on the transmitter the red LED starts to flash, then turn on the tank switch the front LED lights flash fast and the red light on the transmitter turns full on.

It just sits like this and when I try to move the controls on the transmitter nothing happens.

Have checked all the wiring and looks okay. Does anybody know what is wrong
Tomick
#5 Posted : 08 February 2018 08:19:40

Groups:

You will shortly receive an improved receiver board which is to be swopped with the existing board in the tank, (photo shown in post #6).

Also, there is an error in the instructions on Page 155 at Stage 9, which should say: plug cable B into the B socket and plug cable C into the C socket., you need to make this swop.

Can you also check that your Cable F (supplied at Stage 40), has it’s wires in the exact same configuration at both ends of the cable and that the wire configuration is exactly as shown in the parts photo of cable F in Stage 40. If your’s differs, you need to swop around the wires to create the correct configuration as per the photo below..

Tomick attached the following image(s):
Cable_F_stage_40_2_10copy 2.jpg
Tomick
#6 Posted : 08 February 2018 09:28:49

Groups:

Improved receiver board
Tomick attached the following image(s):
IMG_9837.JPG
David G
#7 Posted : 10 February 2018 02:45:25

Thanks very much for the reply and the suggestions.

The instructions that I have already told be to change a with B and B with A which just change the drive motors around. My cable F is as per your picture and is plug in as per the colours showing on the instructions.

Still have the same so I will wait until I receive the new receiver board and hope that this will work as currently it does not even with the transmitter and tank side by side.

I have notice if I change over to WiFi the flashing lights change to a slower pace.Confused
Tomick
#8 Posted : 10 February 2018 07:19:46

Groups:

David G wrote:
Thanks very much for the reply and the suggestions.

The instructions that I have already told be to change a with B and B with A which just change the drive motors around. My cable F is as per your picture and is plug in as per the colours showing on the instructions.

Still have the same so I will wait until I receive the new receiver board and hope that this will work as currently it does not even with the transmitter and tank side by side.

I have notice if I change over to WiFi the flashing lights change to a slower pace.Confused
It won’t operate until you swop-out the receiver board. Switching to WiFi won’t operate anything as your tank is not yet WiFi enabled., The WiFi pack will be available to purchase soon.
Levelord
#9 Posted : 22 February 2018 11:28:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Tomick, Hi Andy,

Yesterday i ve recived The nee Receiver Board. He has The correct digits.
Now is The Receiver in The Tank. The cable F is correct. The Motor Cables are A to A and B to B.

Start The Tank.... The Front lights are flashing slowly. The backlights be out.
Turn The Remote Control on, The Rex led ar still on.

But i can Not Start The Tank Starting....

I Need help 😉
Der gesamte Baubericht und alle Fotos unterliegen dem Urheberrecht. Verwendung außerhalb dieses Forums bedürfen schriftlicher Genehmigung. © Levelord

Completed: McLaren MP4-23, Hummer H1, RedBull RB7, Easy Rider Bike, Jaguar E-Type, Porsche 911, Ferrari F2004, AMG DTM Mercedes, Ford Mustang, R2-D2, C57, Modellbahn,Rossi Bike,VW Käfer 1303,VW T1 Samba Bus

arpurchase
#10 Posted : 22 February 2018 13:22:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi Levelord

Firstly the four red LED's at the rear of the tank should all be on so check that connection first.

The lights flashing slowly at the front means the tank is ready to connect to the transmitter so do you have a solid red light on your transmitter or is it still flashing fast.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Levelord
#11 Posted : 22 February 2018 13:30:54

arpurchase wrote:
Hi Lavelord

Firstly the four red LED's at the rear of the tank should all be on so check that connection first.

The lights flashing slowly at the front means the tank is ready to connect to the transmitter so do you have a solid red light on your transmitter or is it still flashing fast.

Andy

Hi Andy,

Red led on The Transmitter are on. No flashing, thats correct.

The Four Red led at The rear of The Tank is Off. I ve checked The Connection 👍🏼.

Greetings Sascha

arpurchase
#12 Posted : 22 February 2018 13:39:04

Hi Sascha

The four red lights will come on when the tank start button is pressed.

The transmitter and receiver sound like there connected so have you pressed the start button on the transmitter to start the tank, you should hear the engine fire up.

Andy

Levelord
#13 Posted : 22 February 2018 13:43:40

arpurchase wrote:
Hi Sascha

The four red lights will come on when the tank start button is pressed.

The transmitter and receiver sound like there connected so have you pressed the start button on the transmitter to start the tank, you should hear the engine fire up.

Andy

Ok Andy, i replace rec rear LEDs.

Is The transmittter Connected i can hear sound.

But if i press Start.... nothing.

I ve an other Tank from Heng Long, i know to Start The Tank. 😉

arpurchase
#14 Posted : 22 February 2018 13:53:05

Hi Sascha

Double check all connections are seated correctly especially those from the hull to the turret.

Pressing the start button fires up the engine then the tank is ready to operate by use of the sticks. You may already have set the volume control but is the volume on the speaker turned up.

Andy

Shauncnh
#15 Posted : 26 February 2018 20:35:45

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

BigGrin Fitted my new receiver today and now my tank is up and running, just got to what for the WiFi module to go on sale and I can finish assemble Cool

Regards Shaun
Building-RC spitfire
Build- titanic,Skyrider drone, solar system, T72 tank
David G
#16 Posted : 20 March 2018 08:17:56

Hi Have received the replacement parts and have final installed them but to my dis-pleasure it still does not work. All that happens now it that the transmitter red LED slowly flashes and the tail white LED in the front just flash as well the LED at the back does not work at all. Whats the problemCursing
arpurchase
#17 Posted : 20 March 2018 08:44:03

Hi David

First can you double check all connections are fully seated and connected to the pins in there sockets.

Next if your getting the front headlights flashing slowly you may still be in Wi-Fi mode so check the switch is in the correct position and that it has been mounted in the correct position as per the instructions. The transmitter should strobe fast and then go solid red when joined with the receiver.

Andy

David G
#18 Posted : 24 March 2018 03:13:40

Hi Andy

Have check all connections and are seated correctly in each board. 2.4G the lights flashing slowly and so does the transmitter very slowly resulting in not coming up with a solid red light and not able to turn on. Do you have any other suggestions to get the tank workingConfused David
arpurchase
#19 Posted : 24 March 2018 09:16:59

Hi David

You probably are but are you using fresh battery's in the transmitter. If they are fresh and you only get a slow flash instead of a fast strobing type flash then It could be your transmitter that is faulty so order a replacement from C/S.

Andy

David G
#20 Posted : 24 March 2018 22:21:43

Hi Andy

Yes you are correct went and purchase new batteries to replace the new batteries I purchase when the transmitter arrived and all is working thanks very much for the assistance.