Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

6 Pages «<456
Andreas modified T-72 Options
Andreas
#101 Posted : 25 February 2018 07:37:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi everybodyBigGrin
Now finally i received the final delivery 12 for the T-72. After 12 months its now done!. Again it was a project that made a lot of fun for me. As i started the Project "T-72" i decided to change its appearance from the beginning.Not by using Paint i decided to work with water transfer printing. A process that is sometimes a challenge, especially if the components are sometimes quite small. But I've learned a lot again what will help me in the future with other models. With the modifications I started with the commander. The commander was repainted and crafted. Also, all storage compartments have been changed so that they can now open and close. Some Tools were placed,like a spade. The Building was converted into a little barn. The exhaust was rebuilt so that the smoke now comes from the exhaust. Here I had to rebuild the lower Hull a bit. The wooden log made of plastic was replaced by real wood. In the electronics, an additional searchlight was mounted.So finally it was done!BigGrin And now I'm glad that this project is completed.

I just want to thank you all for the great comments while "visiting" my built during the last 12 Months.I also want to wish all off you good luck with your T-72 projectsThumpUp

best
Andreas

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
tigerace
#102 Posted : 25 February 2018 07:49:27

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Andreas it has been a real pleasure whatching you build and add the extras to the T-72Drool Drool especially the camoLove well done looks fantasticBigGrin Cool ThumpUp ThumpUp regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!

Markwarren
#103 Posted : 25 February 2018 09:47:06

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Excellent build Andreas, it has been a pleasure to watch this come together. Great work and you’ve got a fantastic model to show for it.

Mark
Tomick
#104 Posted : 25 February 2018 11:51:12

Groups:

Looks fantastic, well done Cool
CaptnBirdseye
#105 Posted : 25 February 2018 12:26:29

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Knew this would be a stunner!
Congratulations on a job well done.
Regards Gray
Gandale
#106 Posted : 25 February 2018 13:32:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Beautiful work throughout the build and a pleasure to follow.... looks fab and very well done indeed....Drool Drool

Regards

Alan
delboy271155
#107 Posted : 25 February 2018 16:13:41

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Forum Support Team, Administrators, Global Forum Support Team, Moderator, Official Builds

Stunning work. Cool Cool

All the extra work has produced a great result.

You have also been awarded your "Yellow" outstanding build medal.

WTG

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)
COME BACK GUY FAWKES "YOUR COUNTRY NEEDS YOU"

Andreas
#108 Posted : 25 February 2018 16:54:19

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

delboy271155 wrote:
Stunning work. Cool Cool

All the extra work has produced a great result.

You have also been awarded your "Yellow" outstanding build medal.

WTG

Regards
delboy271155
(Derek)

Thank you all, I appreciate it very muchBigGrin Now it's time to look for the next project.

@ Derek Thank you, I did not expect that at allBigGrin

Regards
Andreas
Forum Support Team
Spal
#109 Posted : 25 February 2018 17:44:50

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Superb work Andreas and well done on your outstanding build medalCool

Al
arpurchase
#110 Posted : 25 February 2018 19:48:35

BigGrin Top work AndreasCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Andreas
#111 Posted : 09 March 2018 17:33:01

Hi everybody @ Andy!! after the replacement!BigGrin
now there is also a little "action" from my T-72. I have attached two youtube videos. In both videos, I only checked the functions after the boards and the receiver were swapped. Everything worked immediately after the change. So I'm a Happy Model Maker.BigGrin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq0Y9c0Hyh0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdfWbW7ShTM

best
Andreas

Forum Support Team
Tomick
#112 Posted : 09 March 2018 17:56:43

Groups:

Well done ThumpUp
arpurchase
#113 Posted : 09 March 2018 18:20:59

BigGrin Looks good in the Vids and well doneCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

Andreas
#114 Posted : 09 March 2018 18:40:56

Thank´s everybody.
Now before the final screwing on the hull can be done i wan´t to connect the modified exhaust so that the T-72 really smokes. "Diesel gate"BigGrin

@ Andy, Thank you for your support!!ThumpUp
Forum Support Team
TRGRichie
#115 Posted : 09 March 2018 19:16:20

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Congrats on an excellent build and all the well deserved praise and medal!

Rich.
AUTO FRUMP STOMPER
Custom Porsche RS Build - http://forum.model-space...aspx?g=posts&t=25728
Andreas
#116 Posted : 10 March 2018 16:06:32

Thanks everybody!!

Finally the last Step is done!
The last modification on the T-72. The exhaust has been modified. I just put in a second pipe with a Tee. Now i can fill in the oil from the back,and the second pipe leads the smoke to the exhaust. The smoke from the T-72 is now coming out where it must come out, ...at it´s exhaustBigGrin attached a small youtube Sequenz about the smoke.
Now i am looking forward for the new Projects!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNdn338mrBI

Forum Support Team
tigerace
#117 Posted : 10 March 2018 16:38:27

Outstanding build all roundBigGrin great videosDrool Regards philCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!