Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Andreas Modified Star Wars Helmet collection Options
Andreas
#1 Posted : 23 August 2017 12:45:33

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

Hi everybody

Now my helmet collection is growing steadily. Some I have double. So I decided to modify some of them as far as possible, by putting on some more scratches or let the eyes light up. Darth Vader was the first one.

The second one was the eyes of our protocol Droid C-3PO , they also now light up.i think that tin Guy looks greatBigGrin

The next one was General Grievous, here i put in some eyes. Now he looks just we know him from the MovieBigGrin

....but still a lot to goBigGrin

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 23 August 2017 13:48:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Great collection, love what you have done with the lighting in both Darth Vader and C2P0.
Vader almost looks like you have a wood burning stove going on inside.LOL

Mark
Metal Mech
#3 Posted : 23 August 2017 14:13:20

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Nice collection and the lights look great

DeAgostini kit builds:

Millennium Falcon: 18% Complete
Shelby GT-500: 28% Complete
Thunderbird 2: 13.75% Complete
Andreas
#4 Posted : 11 March 2018 15:09:43

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Forum Support Team Germany, registriert, Administrator, Official Builds, Forum Support Team, Global Forum Support, Tech Support

"Family" is growing!,next guys arrivedBigGrin .Makes the "Family" up to 32.
Lot of Modifying in the pipeline.Will probably need a lot of heads from dolls to give the helmets a "face".

Forum Support Team
http://www.model-space.com/de/