Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Issues 1 & 2 backordered Options
memphissfinest
#1 Posted : 22 March 2018 15:47:44

Groups: Registered

Already off to a bad start for me. Signed up earlier this week for the 12 month subscription and today was met with the email that issues 1 and 2 are backordered...Cursing
Tomick
#2 Posted : 22 March 2018 16:03:26

Groups:

Sorry to hear this, there is a Falcon stock delivery due to arrive in April
memphissfinest
#3 Posted : 22 March 2018 20:52:31

Tomick wrote:
Sorry to hear this, there is a Falcon stock delivery due to arrive in April

Ok, I guess we will see..
Metal Mech
#4 Posted : 23 March 2018 11:38:22

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hello and welcome to the forums. I am the Forum Support Team member for the US, Canada and Mexico. Glad to see you joined the forum. Sorry you are having delays right from the start but the Falcon kit is the most popular kit they have so stock runs out from time to time. I have sent an inquiry to see if they know when these plan to be in. I have also sent you a PM, if you can reply with the information I need that will help me get things sorted for you a bit quicker.

I look forward to seeing your build on this. It’s one of my favorite kits and the one that introduced me to this wonderful community that we have here.

DeAgostini kit builds:

Millennium Falcon: 18% Complete
Shelby GT-500: 28% Complete
Thunderbird 2: 13.75% Complete
memphissfinest
#5 Posted : 23 March 2018 13:10:10

Metal Mech wrote:
Hello and welcome to the forums. I am the Forum Support Team member for the US, Canada and Mexico. Glad to see you joined the forum. Sorry you are having delays right from the start but the Falcon kit is the most popular kit they have so stock runs out from time to time. I have sent an inquiry to see if they know when these plan to be in. I have also sent you a PM, if you can reply with the information I need that will help me get things sorted for you a bit quicker.

I look forward to seeing your build on this. It’s one of my favorite kits and the one that introduced me to this wonderful community that we have here.

Thanks for contacting me. Yea, I was a bit surprised that the first issues would be out of stock seeing as it introduces people to the model and sets the initial impression and tone most will get of how the build will progress.

PM has been sent.
Tomick
#6 Posted : 23 March 2018 13:18:05

Groups:

The Falcon collection went on sale in Nov 2016. It's not now always possible to have all issues in stock at the same time as the drawdown and inventory varies from week to week. But rest assured you will receive all 100 issues.
memphissfinest
#7 Posted : 27 March 2018 16:25:16

Tomick wrote:
The Falcon collection went on sale in Nov 2016. It's not now always possible to have all issues in stock at the same time as the drawdown and inventory varies from week to week. But rest assured you will receive all 100 issues.

I'm sure I will get them all, but will I get them all in the 12 month timeframe i signed up for? Doesn't seem likely as I'm sure this issue on the backorders on the first set won't be the last. Like I said before, I guess we will see.
Tomick
#8 Posted : 27 March 2018 16:31:38

Groups:

memphissfinest wrote:
Tomick wrote:

I'm sure I will get them all, but will I get them all in the 12 month timeframe i signed up for? Doesn't seem likely as I'm sure this issue on the backorders on the first set won't be the last. Like I said before, I guess we will see.
Hopefully 'Metal Mech' can get an update for you.