T-72 Running Guide Options
Tomick
#21 Posted : 24 March 2018 23:34:03

Groups:

That’s great news ThumpUp
David G
#22 Posted : 08 April 2018 00:52:21

Groups: Registered

Have been testing the tank out today and have found that the only way I can change the gun height is just using one joy stick in which it will lower then raise I cannot lower the gun then stop and raise the gun by moving the joy stick on the transmitter in the opposite direction I hope you can understand what I am meaning any suggestions.
arpurchase
#23 Posted : 08 April 2018 08:46:51

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi David

Nice to see your up and running, my two tanks do the same as yours with the raising and lowering of the barrel and is an element of the tanks design. I soon got used to it though and now its part of the fun when driving it to get it right first time.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

David G
#24 Posted : 14 April 2018 22:38:32

Thanks Andy nice to hear that somebody else has the same issue. I believe that their is a problem with the operation/mechanism as when I try to run in the opposite direction i hear a noise that sound like to me anyway that the gears are not meshing correctly or not engaging correctly and slipping over each other. Do you hear the same type of sound.
Tomick
#25 Posted : 14 April 2018 22:45:04

Groups:

What Andy was indicating is that it’ is an element of the design rather than a problem.
arpurchase
#26 Posted : 14 April 2018 22:55:30

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

Hi David

Its not an issue, it is how the tank gun elevation was designed. The gun elevation works by going to full up elevation before it will elevate in the downwards mode if you try to go down when its half way through the up cycle then you get that warning sound.

If you hear that sound then its telling you to complete the elevation in the opposite direction to complete the cycle. Once the cycle is completed in either up or down the control will allow movement in the desired direction.

As I have said before its something I soon got used to and it certainly hones your get it right first time with gun laying for a shot.

Andy
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .