Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Unscheduled delays...held at issue 20! Options
ArelbeHB
#1 Posted : 24 April 2018 05:51:51

Groups: Registered

I am truly surprised that I got a response from C/S, unfortunately (apologies aside) you were unable to answer my inquiry which is consistent with my experiences. I have not been given any updated information since the March 3, 2018 email from Darren. Now, even he is being reluctant to contact me directly for some reason!

Facebook is a buzz about inconsiderate treatment by ModelSpace, both UK and USA, and the inability to maintain subscription shipments. Cannot say you don’t deserve it!

Is your General Manager (if different than Darren) capable of correcting these on-going failures of the company to meet their obligations?

Just let me know where we stand (status wise - on my accounts) and when you intend to complete my subscription agreements so I won’t have to deal with you anymore!

Bob Bender

From: Customer Service, DeAgostiniusa [mailto:Customerservice@deagostiniusa.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2018 2:19 PM
To: Robert Bender
Subject: RE: FW: More problems with DeAgostiniusa - Model Space US

Dear Bob,

Our apologies for the delay receiving Month 20 of the Ford Mustang. Unfortunately we do not have an update so I will be reaching out to our General Manager to see if he is able to find out about that shipment. Unfortunately it may be a few days before we hear anything back.

If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to contact us by responding to this email or by calling the number listed below.

Regards,

Jeremiah C.
DeAgostini Customer Care