Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Need urgent help with account! Multiple requests with customer service ignored! Options
memphissfinest
#1 Posted : 25 May 2018 16:47:12

Groups: Registered

More than a month ago, I contacted Model Space about advancing my subscription from month 3 to month 9 as I had purchased issues 9-32 from another subscriber who was ditching the build. I have been assured on multiple occasions on my calls by the reps that my next month that will ship would be month 9 and that my subscription would pick up from there. Not only has that request not been honored,but I have been charged for months 3,4,5,and 6 in that timeframe. A customer service rep stated I would be receiving return labels for those packs “in a few days”. That was almost three weeks ago....I called earlier this week to once again confirm that my next pack to ship would be month 9 and to see where my return labels were, and once again was assured that month 9 was next in line to ship to me and my return labels for the unwanted packs would be emailed to me. Fast forward to today, and low and behold, I wake up to charges for months 7 and 8 and no return labels in the mail or in my email. So now I have months 3-8 that will need to be returned with no resolution in sight.

Are there any reps, mods, higher ups on this forum that can help with this situation? I am at my wits end, calling and calling to get this resolved. I’m stunned that such a small request could be so hard to fulfill. If my request had been honored when I initially called, there would be no need to return any of these packs. Currently, I have around ~$450 in limbo for a month now while I’m waiting to return these packs. The next step for me, if no one here can help, is to call my credit card company tomorrow and force the refunds with a chargeback.
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 25 May 2018 17:23:15

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

Hi

Can you PM me your details of the title and subscription please, and I will look into it for you.

Kind Regards
Mark

memphissfinest
#3 Posted : 25 May 2018 17:28:09

Groups: Registered

Markwarren wrote:

Hi

Can you PM me your details of the title and subscription please, and I will look into it for you.

Kind Regards
Mark

Pm sent.