Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Senna figure Options
Craig381sara
#1 Posted : 13 August 2017 10:04:48

Groups: Registered

Can anyone shed a light on this one

Looking at the senna build is the figure sent out on the last issue,

I've seen a full kit on eBay and it stated that the figure comes on the last issue but I can't find anything on this
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 13 August 2017 10:54:34

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Craig

Firstly welcome to the forum and the Senna car is a great kit. The Senna car was originally a Japanese partwork where you collected tokens with each issue that were redeemed at the end of the build to get the figure. The Japanese partwork finished a good while back.

If the collection you have seen and is from Japan it should have the figure with it but many did not bother getting it. The figure was not offered in any other country due to licencing. Also be aware that the collection your buying may not have english instructions.

We did ay one point have a few figures that were given away on request but now they are only provided when a full kit is bought from Modelspace as a bonus item but I think these have now run out aswell.

There are some figures available at times on fleabay but they tend to be expensive:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/it...ad86:g:t~kAAOSwLKpZhwZg

AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

ManDan
#3 Posted : 04 June 2018 07:16:26

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

Hi Arpurchase,

Question for you... I got one of the Japanese Senna figures and i'd like to use it on the car. I'm early in my build, (pack 5), and as you've said, the instructions on installing it are in Japanese. Do you know of anyway I can get English instructions? I'm not sure at what point to install little senna.

Thanks!

Dan
arpurchase
#4 Posted : 04 June 2018 07:46:56

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Dan

You could try scanning the instructions and then posting online and let google translate do the work for you.

AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .

ManDan
#5 Posted : 04 June 2018 07:49:56

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of Honour

arpurchase wrote:
BigGrin Hi Dan

You could try scanning the instructions and then posting online and let google translate do the work for you.

AndyCool

I'll give it a go. Thanks!