Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Polish official Vasa DeAgostini build blog. Options
arek
#1 Posted : 24 June 2018 18:49:03

Turquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi all,

I just came back from my holidays in Poland. I found that Vasa is released in weekly installments and they at number 76 at the moment. I have compared this to the available instructions and it looks like it corresponds to the end of pack 7 in UK
I found official build diary (blog) that is done exclusively for DeAgostini in Poland. Blog is updated on weekly basis with a nice commentary and plenty of good quality photos.

I thought that I will post link to this blog, maybe someone will found this helpful also it should help plan ahead some builds.Cool

Unfortunately there is no option to change language but Chrome users can use "Google Translate" plug-in to translate whole page with does pretty good job (not sure about other browsers).
Without translation if you click on "Czytaj dalej" highlighted in red, page will expand showing more content and additional photos. On the right hand side you can find box with text "Wybierz numer kolekcji" after pressing that you can see the list of all previous issues (1-76 at the moment.)
If anyone need some more help with navigation on this page i'll be more than happy to help.

Blog can be found following this link - http://blog.kolekcjavasa.pl/

Regards,
Arek
Tomick
#2 Posted : 24 June 2018 19:10:18

Groups:

Be mindful that the Polish instructions do not contain any update or correction of the instructions by comparison of the English instructions.