Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Viewing Subscriptions Options
bugsec
#1 Posted : 11 July 2018 15:34:26

Build-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is still possible to view subscriptions?

I used to go into https://ocss.deagostini....?ReturnUrl=%2fhome.aspx and you could see when packs were sent and payment taken but I don't see anything for current subscriptions. I've tried adding in the account number manually but it comes back with an invalid entry error.

Regards
Graham
Markwarren
#2 Posted : 11 July 2018 18:49:55

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

bugsec
#3 Posted : 11 July 2018 21:40:24

Hi Mark,

Yes I can logon just cant see any current subscriptions.

Graham
Markwarren
#4 Posted : 11 July 2018 22:05:23

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

You might want to ring c/s to see if they can help.
bugsec
#5 Posted : 17 July 2018 18:49:13

So I emailed C/S asking about https://ocss.deagostini.co.uk/Login.aspx and this was the response:

Thank you for your e-mail. Please note that this website is for DeAgostini customer numbers that start with two letters. Our subscriber numbers unfortunately will not work with their system.

We have checked your subscription based on the information provided and we can see that your next pack is due to be sent on or around 29th July.

We hope this helps.

Do get in touch if you require further assistance.

So it would appear that you can no longer view subscriptions which I've queried. I've also queried why my next pack is not being shipped until 29th July given they took a payment on 28th June which I assume was for Pack 2. Surely they are not taking payment a month in advance of shipping.

Graham
Tomick
#6 Posted : 17 July 2018 19:42:32

Groups:

It depends on what the Subscriptions are as ModelSpace and DeAgostini Subscriptions both run on different systems and have different c/s depending on what the product is and when you subscribed.
bugsec
#7 Posted : 17 July 2018 21:06:16

Tomick wrote:
It depends on what the Subscriptions are as ModelSpace and DeAgostini Subscriptions both run on different systems and have different c/s depending on what the product is and when you subscribed.

This is a ModelSpace subscription but I don't see anywhere to view the subscription. If I go into My Account|My Orders I can see the first payment in May but nothing for the second payment in June. I don't have an issue with the payment being taken the problem is I haven't received Pack 2 and C/S say the next delivery will be shipped around 29th July which by my reckoning will be Pack 3 and I fully expect another payment to be taken before then. Should I not be able to see the payments taken and shipments sent out like in the DeAgostini portal? After all are ModelSpace is clearly a division of DeAgostini and if this visibility is no longer available it is a backward step.

Graham
Tomick
#8 Posted : 17 July 2018 21:28:34

Groups:

bugsec wrote:
Tomick wrote:

This is a ModelSpace subscription but I don't see anywhere to view the subscription. If I go into My Account|My Orders I can see the first payment in May but nothing for the second payment in June. I don't have an issue with the payment being taken the problem is I haven't received Pack 2 and C/S say the next delivery will be shipped around 29th July which by my reckoning will be Pack 3 and I fully expect another payment to be taken before then. Should I not be able to see the payments taken and shipments sent out like in the DeAgostini portal? After all are ModelSpace is clearly a division of DeAgostini and if this visibility is no longer available it is a backward step.

Graham
C/S should be able to clarify what is on its way and next due etc. There isn’t any known issue with the system and we’ve not had any report of a similar problem. Perhaps email sales@model-space.co.uk who should be able to resolve the matter as it’s not something that can be resolved via the forum as it’s an account matter.