Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages <12
Lambo build Options
darbyvet
#21 Posted : 09 January 2018 15:14:38

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Thanks guys.I cant recommend this kit highly enough.it really is superb

Carl

tigerace
#22 Posted : 09 January 2018 16:16:22

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

What a top result Carl BigGrin looks superb Drool Drool regards PhilCool
COMING SOON =1/72 Italeri diorama`s Battle for the Reichstag and Stalingrad battle at the tractor factory 1/16 Trumpeter King Tiger with loads of extras ON THE GO= refurbishment of 1/25 Tamiya tiger 1 , amt Star trek kits and space 1999 models

So Much to Build,But What a Hobby!

CaptnBirdseye
#23 Posted : 21 February 2018 21:43:27

Active Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

darbyvet wrote:
She is finished.What a great model this was to build.No problems during construction and a fine looking car.It is pretty heavy too.

Carl

Drool Easy to why this kit sold out. Not cheap, but the best things never are. Cracking build Carl

Regards Gray
darbyvet
#24 Posted : 21 February 2018 22:27:29

Groups: Registered, Moderator, Tech Support, Technical Support, Forum Support Team, Forum Support USA, Global Forum Support, Global Forum Support Team

Cheers gray,
hopefully it will come back.it is a lot more than the Pocher but I had to buy over $600 worth of detail parts on my Pocher Lambo to get it even close to the Deagostini.

Carl

marklinadler
#25 Posted : 16 August 2018 13:59:38

darbyvet wrote:
Not a comprehensive build diary as such, just some in progress pics.This is the best Deagostini kit I have ever built.Fit is perfect,detail is outstanding.Very enjoyable so far.

Hello, Master model marker
I just bought this full kit & will strat making it later. Could you tell me is it need to spray super clear top coat on top of the car's bodies ?
Many thanks.
Best regards,
Francis from HK
arpurchase
#26 Posted : 16 August 2018 14:14:08

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal

BigGrin Hi Francis

Firstly welcome to the forum and enjoy your build. As for finishing you could use a clear cote if you wish but I found that Tamiya's model car polish did a good job of finishing the beasty off.

AndyCool
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .