Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

X axis not going to home properly Options
bigliz7
#1 Posted : 01 October 2018 10:59:37

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone I have built the 3D printer and have had a few problems that I have sorted out but there is one left and for the life of me I can’t figure it out could anyone help please?

When I press the home button on z and y it goes to home no problem but when I press home on x axis it stops briefly then stops hard to explain but I have done a video here too.https://youtu.be/HcntJPMNjg0

Can you either leave a message in here or YouTube please any help will be appreciated thanks again.
arpurchase
#2 Posted : 01 October 2018 11:30:36

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered

In your video you push the X axis into position this tells me that the rods are not correctly set up here and your getting the head binding on the rods. Its not far out but still needs a tweek to get a smooth run for the head to travel correctly into that corner.
Current builds:-C57,Zero, Lamborghini Countach, Caldercraft HMS Agamemnon,Robi,R2-D2, MFH Cobra .