Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

online account recognition and status Options
mpfiend
#1 Posted : 09 November 2018 11:01:34

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I have just received my first pack for the camper van build, the invoice has two account numbers, one is at the top of the page and the other is in the return section of the invoice.
I have tried using these account numbers to add my camper van account to the Deagostini online subscriptions page but neither are recognised.
I am already subscribed to the Deagostini page and can monitor my R2D2 subscription from there.

Are there any ideas which account number to use and why they are not being recognised please?

Best Regards

Keith.
Gandale
#2 Posted : 09 November 2018 11:13:14

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Official Builds, Administrators

Your best bet is to give customer services a call on this, I'd call them rather than email as you'll get a quicker response that way. They have all the information at hand to advise and resolve this to enable you to view all your subscriptions within your account.

Regards

Alan
mpfiend
#3 Posted : 13 November 2018 15:49:26

Thanks Alan,
I contacted customer service and they said the model space account numbers are not compatible with the Deagostini web page, so the account information is not available for the VWSamba van.

Best regards

Keith.
andali15
#4 Posted : 13 November 2018 19:55:43

I had the same problem Keith. All my builds have been with Deagostini but when I ordered the VW Samba I had to open account with Modelspace so need to check both sites for info on orders. Andy.