Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

W.Mass. build R2D2 Options
ny1710
#1 Posted : 21 November 2018 05:17:13

Groups: Registered

Sections 5-8 arrived today. Unfortunately the bag for section 5 was cut open and contents were all over inside the box. Also section 7 had the same problem. Poor handling in the packaging of the order. I managed to get everything straightened out. Emptied the box, and shook it. Guess what a loose screw appeared. Got the binder and past issues affixed inside. Everything went together easily. Electronics tested positive etc. I have viewed all videos online of this build and basically it all fell into place. Watching the utube videos really helped.
So far I'm impressed with this kit
Tomick
#2 Posted : 21 November 2018 08:01:10

Groups:

Well done and nice to hear that you find the video’s useful. Perhaps post a few photos of your build along the way?
Markwarren
#3 Posted : 21 November 2018 08:39:42

Publisher Medal: Featured Build of the MonthActive Service Medal: 500 post active service MedalPurple Medal: Super active service medal for 1000 postsTurquoise Medal: Turquoise Medal for model making know-how contributionOutstanding Build: An award for an outstanding buildBuild-Diary Medal: Build-Diary Medal of HonourRed Medal: Red Medal
Groups: Registered, Administrators, Global Forum Support, Moderator, Forum Support Team, Official Builds

It is a great build and well put together. Hope to see some pictures of your progress soon.ThumpUp

Mark